Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steve reeves style routine

devilman13

does anybody do a "steve reeves style routine" while juicing. ie: full body workout 3 x's a week? or do you guys do 1 body part a week? been thinkin about this for awhile for when I do my next cycle whenever that'll be. thanks

I read the post as "christopher Reeves" I was wondering what the routine looked like before I even clicked the thread...I was expecting it was a workout that didnt include working legs.

flex123 said:
I read the post as "christopher Reeves" I was wondering what the routine looked like before I even clicked the thread...I was expecting it was a workout that didnt include working legs.

:lmao:

flex123 said:

;)

flex123 said:

:FRlol: :FRlol: LMAO!!! :FRlol: :FRlol:

From all the reading I've done here, it sounds like alot of guys train each body part at least twice a week. But Lee Priest said it best when he told me, "....you just have to listen to your body. If you bench 325 one day it doesn't mean you have to bench 325 every time you get under the bar. And some weeks you may have life drag you down a bit and don't feel like hitting it more than once..." Make sense???

Casey Viator did a full body workout 3 times a week before winning Mr. America at 19 years of age and he was huge. He did 3 sets per bodypart and 25 reps a set.

ArrogantFungus said:
Casey Viator did a full body workout 3 times a week before winning Mr. America at 19 years of age and he was huge. He did 3 sets per bodypart and 25 reps a set.

:eek2: 25 reps a set!! wonder how long his workouts took to do

BIGJAKE said:
its just one of those things change is good try differnt shit.switch it up a bit ;)

have you ever switched things up while juicing. hypothetical example; your doing 10 weeks of say deca/test. now lets say your workin out 6 days a week hittin everybody part twice a week and you notice your starting to over train abit after the 6th week. would it be wise to change to 3 x's a week then into your 7th week?

Top Bottom