Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

sterolizer

Sorry for PartyRocking
Platinum
Sex: Male
Height: 5'5
Weight: 150lb

Goals: I`m not going to be going for a bulk rather than a cut, I`m looking to gain quality weight in muscle, while shredding some % of Body fat. I`m going to be shooting for a 7% bodyfat at the end of the contest.

This is what my routine will look like

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
• Bench Presses: 3 Warmup Sets
• Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Incline Dumbbell Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Incline Flyes: 3 Sets

Biceps:
• Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
• Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets
• Concentration Curls: 3 Sets

Tuesday: Legs

• Stationary bike, 10 minutes, warm up

Hamstrings
• Seated Leg Curls: 3 Sets
• Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 3 Sets
• One-Leg Leg Curls: 3 Sets

Quads: 9 Sets
• Squats: 3 Sets
• Leg Presses: 3 Sets
• Leg Extensions: 3 Sets

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday:

Back: 18 Sets
• Pullups: 3 Sets, Warmup
• Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
• Seated Rows: 3 Sets
• One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets
• Deadlifts: 3 Sets
• Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets

Friday: OFF

Saturday:

Shoulders: 12 Sets
• Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets, Warmup
• Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets
• Front Barbell Presses: 3 Sets
• Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets

Triceps: 9 Sets
• Cable Pushdowns ("V" Bar): 3 Sets
• Close-Grip Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Overhead Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets

Sunday: OFF

I will throw pic`s up tomorrow, and also I will post my diet everyday starting February 1st. I will be training Back today, and Legs Thursday this week, and everything will be back in order next week.

For those who do not know, I was hospitalized this month, and it was a pretty scary moment for me. I had pneumonia, and my lungs were full of fluid. I had lost 20lbs in just a week due to lack of appetite and just not being able to really eat due to respiratory issues which was caused by the pneumonia. I`m all healed up now, and I`m able to continue my training at 100% now. I feel better than ever before. I had been training sick for 3 months, and it feels so nice to be able to actually breath again.

I will also be posting up videos here and there of some lifts while I`m in the gym. And if you would like to know anything more about me ask away, or if you would like me to include anything else just let me know. I`m looking forward to having you follow me along in my journey, and I appreciate any advice anyone may have. Good Luck to all who have joined the contest!

Good luck bro, I had pneumonia when I was 18, lost 22 lbs In ten days, it's a killer.

Looks good Stero! Sounds like this is the perfect opportunity to recomp and get back to where you where b4 you got sick. Good idea on the videos too the more info you post up the better!

Good Luck
JR

Sex: Male
Height: 5'5
Weight: 150lb

Goals: I`m not going to be going for a bulk rather than a cut, I`m looking to gain quality weight in muscle, while shredding some % of Body fat. I`m going to be shooting for a 7% bodyfat at the end of the contest.
Nice on the goals bro. I have full confidence that you wll hit them all!

This is what my routine will look like

Monday: Chest/Biceps

Chest
• Bench Presses: 3 Warmup Sets
• Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Incline Dumbbell Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Incline Flyes: 3 Sets

Biceps:
• Barbell Curls: 3 Sets
• Dumbbell Curls: 3 Sets
• Concentration Curls: 3 Sets
Hey bro maybe consider subbing chin ups for any one of the above?

Tuesday: Legs

• Stationary bike, 10 minutes, warm up

Hamstrings
• Seated Leg Curls: 3 Sets
• Stiff-Leg Deadlifts: 3 Sets
• One-Leg Leg Curls: 3 Sets

Quads: 9 Sets
• Squats: 3 Sets
• Leg Presses: 3 Sets
• Leg Extensions: 3 Sets Bro I hate this! For you long term knee health consider lunges or Fr Squats.
LEs put such an unnecessary stress on the back side of your patellas. Some food for thought.

Wednesday: OFF

Thursday:

Back: 18 Sets
• Pullups: 3 Sets, Warmup
• Barbell Rows: 3 Sets
• Seated Rows: 3 Sets
• One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets
• Deadlifts: 3 Sets
• Barbell Shrugs: 3 Sets google Power Shrugs bro. Maybe something you might wanna alternate in here.:rolleyes:

Friday: OFF

Saturday:

Shoulders: 12 Sets
• Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets, Warmup
• Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets
• Front Barbell Presses: 3 Sets
• Bent-Over Dumbbell Laterals: 3 Sets

Triceps: 9 Sets
• Cable Pushdowns ("V" Bar): 3 Sets
• Close-Grip Bench Presses: 3 Sets
• Overhead Dumbbell Presses: 3 Sets

Sunday: OFF

I will throw pic`s up tomorrow, and also I will post my diet everyday starting February 1st. I will be training Back today, and Legs Thursday this week, and everything will be back in order next week.
Looking forward to seeing your pics bro.

For those who do not know, I was hospitalized this month, and it was a pretty scary moment for me. I had pneumonia, and my lungs were full of fluid. I had lost 20lbs in just a week due to lack of appetite and just not being able to really eat due to respiratory issues which was caused by the pneumonia. I`m all healed up now, and I`m able to continue my training at 100% now. I feel better than ever before. I had been training sick for 3 months, and it feels so nice to be able to actually breath again.
Oh man that just sucks that you were that sick. But all good now so Kill That Shit bro!

I will also be posting up videos here and there of some lifts while I`m in the gym. And if you would like to know anything more about me ask away, or if you would like me to include anything else just let me know. I`m looking forward to having you follow me along in my journey, and I appreciate any advice anyone may have. Good Luck to all who have joined the contest!
Good, love the vids man!

Looking good bro. Some really good stuff going on in here.
Best of luck to you bro.

Thanks everyone! Zed glad to see you're back at home, I wish you a speedy recovery! As for leg extensions, I will be switching them up with lunges every other week. I'm going to keep the three biceps exercises I have instead of chin ups, I get more size, and development through isolating them. Shrugs I'm going to alternate between reverse shrugs and front shrugs, and upright row. The problem is my traps are very dominant now, and actually make me look smaller, they are taking away my width size, so I will only hit traps every second week.

Good luck Sterolizer, it's going to be a great competition, I'm looking on with interest

Back day:

Back: 16 Sets Maximum of 30 seconds rest between each set, with strict form.

• Pullups: 3 Sets, Warm up = all with body weight 10 reps while squeezing at the top.

• Barbell Rows: 4 Sets = warm up with 135lb X14 reps 1st working set 185lb X10 reps 2nd working set 185lbs X8 reps 3rd working set 185lbs X8 reps 4th working dropset 135lbs X10reps

• Seated Rows: 3 Sets = 1st working set 125lb X12 reps 2nd working set 125lbs X 10 reps 3rd working set 125lbs X 10 reps

• One-Arm Dumbbell Rows: 3 Sets = 1st working set 75lbs X12 reps 2nd working set 75lbs X10reps 3rd working set 75lbs X9 reps

• Stiff legged Deadlifts: 3 Sets = 1st working set 135lbs X12 reps 2nd working set 135lbs X12reps 3rd working set 135lbs X12reps
No Barbell Shrugs today:

Wednesday's Diet so far

7:30 am two packs of quick oats, 250ml of egg whites, along with a handful of fruit

9:30 am 1 can of tuna with peanut butter sandwich/whole grain bread

11:30am 2 cans of tuna with whole grain pasta

Today is my OFF Day, and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow. I will post up the rest of my meals later today along with pictures.

Top Bottom