Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroid cycle and changes in training

sosunov41

[FONT=&quot]Hello Guys,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How are you? hope all is well. How should my training change while I'm on cycle? should it change? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was interested in taking a supplement to help me gain muscle, as well as cut up. I am currently 22 years old, 165 lbs, and about 14% body fat. I have previously took anavar when I was about 20 years old and had decent results, however I want to take something a little stronger, but does not have a large amount of side effects. I was wondering if there is anything specific you would recommend?
[/FONT]

at your age you really should figure this out before hopping on gear. too many young guys spin their wheels cause they don't know how to lift. you can say whatever you want but experience trumps everything when it comes to training. how do you know what works ?

what kind of program have you been on in the first place? how tall are you? 165 is great if you are 5 5, but if you are 6 feet it is very skinny

I would probably hold off on the gear and stick to natty for a bit. You should be making gains still without steroids. Supplements are a much better choice. Look at things like creatine and a pure whey isolate.

Your training shouldn't really change while on steroids or off steroids. When on steroids, you will have an enhanced recovery ability but your workouts are also more demanding on the body and harder to recover from because you are a lot stronger.

Remember that steroids increase MUSCLE protein synthesis but do nothing for joints/ligaments. If you over do it and increase your workout frequency and weights used too quickly, you can very easily blow out a shoulder, knee etc.

The most important thing to keep gains after a cycle is to keep training just as hard off cycle as you did on cycle.

Not keeping the majority of the gains you made on your steroid cycle is usually the result of:
1. Not running a proper PCT after your steroid cycle.
2. Not training and eating with the same intensity after the cycle as you did on cycle.

What put the muscle on the first place is what will keep it there after your PCT - HARD training and a high protein diet.

Top Bottom