Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sternum and Rib injury

ahmtem

I broke my ribs years ago playing football oh, I did nothing about it except rest and it eventually healed pretty good but I still experience breathing issues like from my sternum. I have been bench pressing and going pretty heavy lately and I feel like it's harder for me to breathe and I have a spot where it hurts near my ribs. Is this just me being mental?

It might still hurt, do more yoga and take more n2joint rx and stretch more but overall that will happen pains come and go from old injuries

I broke my ribs years ago playing football oh, I did nothing about it except rest and it eventually healed pretty good but I still experience breathing issues like from my sternum. I have been bench pressing and going pretty heavy lately and I feel like it's harder for me to breathe and I have a spot where it hurts near my ribs. Is this just me being mental?

bro you sure you injured it in football and not someone punched you? got in a bar fight years ago and same injury. takes time to heal

Top Bottom