Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sternum Chins.

Great motion. Lord Suston calls these "bellies" and they tend to target the middle back. Key here is to really propel yourself upwards like you are going to go thru whatever ceiling your looking @. Belly up broly.

PolishHammer1977 said:
Great motion. Lord Suston calls these "bellies" and they tend to target the middle back. Key here is to really propel yourself upwards like you are going to go thru whatever ceiling your looking @. Belly up broly.

Excellent.

damn good exercise.....hits different area of the back than wide grip pullups and i think it much more effective than traditional chin ups, which seem to kill my arms long before my back.....they aren't the easiest thing to do though.....for me at least

gettinlarger said:
Anyone ever hear of/perform these?

Yep. Once you get the hang of it to where you can do a reasonable amount of reps and start adding weight, it is the best upperback exercise. Blows my lats up and pounds nearly every muscle in the upperback other than the highest traps.

Top Bottom