Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steam Room Or Sauna After Lifting?

Just wondering on peoples opinions?
Good or bad?

Bro there is nothing bad about it. I mean detoxification, negative ions and blood pressure an one and one. WHy you think you feel so fucking good after you come out of one.

1.The heat causes blood vessels to dilate, increasing blood demand to the skin. The increased volume of blood vessels occupied by the same volume of blood causes blood pressure to drop.This is why time in a sauna includes a mild cardiovascular workout that is comparable to walking

2.The heat also causes profuse sweating. Sweating is good; it helps eliminate toxins from the body and stimulates the function of other organs.

3.Muscle relaxation
occurs with the increased blood flow and distribution of oxygen. It laterally helps you to recover from work outs.

4. The increased heart rate in a sauna will burn calories. Some studies estimate about 300 extra calories.

5. For aas users the Sauna is a fucking god sent. WHY? well lots of people talk about getting acne well on cycle. Yes it is do ot a chemical imbalance but with out dirt, crap blah blah clloged pores acne will not form for the most part. AKA the cleaner your pores are the less acne you will get. Heat from a sauna opens the pores and sweat will flushes out the toxins. The newly cleaned out pores have a long lasting effect on the ability of your skin to function better. The sauna literally flushes out the pores of your skin. Dilated blood vessels increase the flow of oxygen and fluids to skin cells. Cleansing eliminates dead skin cells and other material exposing a new layer of fresh, clean, health cells. Your skin not only looks and feels younger, it will also function more efficiently.

Do not spend to much time in the Sauna but for gos sakes you have nothing to lose and a lot to gain.

I Have a steam room/combo shower in my home, it is a god send after working out!
It uses less than a gallon of water for 30 mins of steam,you feel clean down to your pores, and sleep like a baby.......I built mine, and the unit costs about 800.00

Check out ........http://mrsteam.com/products/steambath_com.html

RADAR

Top Bottom