Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting pics

-SD-

EXT ELITE ROB
Chairman Member
Ok just started working out after 4 years.
34 old
5'10"
13%
Through HRT I got a script for 400mg cyp a week but am not going to do that yet for obvious reasons, like being an average joe and just starting to work out again. I was thinking 200 mg/wk in a couple months after muscle memory returns to my previous strength levels. Gotta admit its tough not to start injecting right now since i got 3 vials already prescribed and on hand lol.
Goals:
195-200lbs
8%
Since I have an HRT doc I can basically get limitless test, deca, winny, var, gh, etc. but i will worry about that a little later.

nqr1fs.jpg

10oky9h.jpg

rmp8k7.jpg

33oia2t.jpg

2j46i6t.jpg

35aneqc.jpg

2la4s9i.jpg

2howzv9.jpg

Good base roborb, and youre backs still pretty wide for not touching any weights in a few years.

you have no huge problem areas that I can see; everything where it should be!

you DO have that awesome "v" shaped taper that many guys never get.

i do believe in "muscle memory'....looking forward to seeing some more pics from you in 6 months or so.

i hat looking like this. its very tempting to start the test cyp i already have lolololofuk

Damn I wish I could look like that if I let myself go. You'll probably look better than most people that run a ton of gear year round before you even get started.

jerk.

What's your 5x5 circular max?

Damn I wish I could look like that if I let myself go. You'll probably look better than most people that run a ton of gear year round before you even get started.

jerk.

What's your 5x5 circular max?

if i were to sit down on a bench cold i could probably push 225. really i have no idea, i havent maxed on bench since 2000 when i was on teh sauce and pushed 335.

you appear to be the perfect candidate to juice. you have a good build naturally, lean with good aesthetics, but you probably have trouble putting on size. ten more pounds of muscle will make a huge difference. yuou have realistic goals weight gain goals for your ht and current wt. 195-200 sounds about right.

SD, your "before" pics are what some guys here would be satisfied having for their "after" pics.

pls post some progress pics 6 months from now.

Ok just started working out after 4 years.
34 old
5'10"
13%
Through HRT I got a script for 400mg cyp a week but am not going to do that yet for obvious reasons, like being an average joe and just starting to work out again. I was thinking 200 mg/wk in a couple months after muscle memory returns to my previous strength levels. Gotta admit its tough not to start injecting right now since i got 3 vials already prescribed and on hand lol.
Goals:
195-200lbs
8%
Since I have an HRT doc I can basically get limitless test, deca, winny, var, gh, etc. but i will worry about that a little later.

nqr1fs.jpg

10oky9h.jpg

rmp8k7.jpg

33oia2t.jpg

2j46i6t.jpg

35aneqc.jpg

2la4s9i.jpg

2howzv9.jpg

Did you get this HRT doc through a connection on here?

Top Bottom