Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting my own training program online

amir11

I'm looking to start my own online personal training program to sell to people on the internet. I have a graphic designer that's going to help me set up a website and I plan on charging people to buy my workout programs. I know there are literally thousands of people already doing this but I think I'm really good at helping people and teaching. do you think that I can get into this field or is it too competitive

Even if you have a website, clients are hard to get, information is free these days and finding it isnt hard

I'm looking to start my own online personal training program to sell to people on the internet. I have a graphic designer that's going to help me set up a website and I plan on charging people to buy my workout programs. I know there are literally thousands of people already doing this but I think I'm really good at helping people and teaching. do you think that I can get into this field or is it too competitive

That's on you. I'd say if you gotta ask...

People buy success. If you are successful with your workout program on you and can get some clients who are successful it will sell

Top Bottom