Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a log, training like a madman to work out my anger!

NoFatChicks91

My stats are 6'4 and about 185-190 lbs.
Yesterday worked out for a total of 4 hours. It was split up obviously. Did back workout, then arms workout, then came back in that night and did some 5x5 front squats, back squats, power cleans, calves and some more shit.

I train typically for an average of 3 hours a day and I go all out.

Lately I'm going like crazy because I'm trying to forget about this crazy ass chick I was with and the gym is all I can do to get my mind off it it.

My routine looks like this

Monday - Arms/ Abs
Tues - Legs
Weds - Chest / Arms/ Abs
Thurs - Shoulders
Fri - Back/ Arms/ Abs
Saturday - Whatever the hell I want as long as it's not a muscle group I worked in the past day / Cardio

You will notice I'm working arms 3 times a week. But that's only at the moment. I am doing this "over reaching" Program that I've done in the past and got sick results from.
Bodybuilding.com - 6 Weeks To Sick Arms

I have had time to workout twice a day but college starts again next week, so I'll have about a 3 hour time period between work and class. I'm still gonna kill that shit as much as I can

FYI I'm on letro trying to reverse minor gyno, but I'm still making gains in the gym, not so much in body weight but strength so I'll log it.

I try to do a 20-30 min cardio session after workouts 3-5 times a week.

I'm going to the gym today but there isn't much I can really do except cardio, abs, and calves. The rest of my body has been destroyed for the week.

Don't count calories, I just eat clean as fuck and have 30 lbs of bulk whey protein I take on top of it. I eat till it hurts. Haven't gained any fat from doing this either :) Idk what my bf percentage is but my guess would be around 12%

I'm ready to work out some pain at the gym! Feel free to follow

Well, today was shorter and easier since I couldn't do much.

The point of Saturday is to just get in the gym and do SOMETHING.

I hit machine pec flies first, because I feel it's easier to do the movement on a machine while using less biceps, since I worked them yesterday.
I normally do flies after chest workouts 5 sets flat bench, 5 sets incline, and 5 sets decline. So I starting on flies today I was able to lift WAY more than I've ever done before. I normally stay in the 130-145 lb range.

Machine flies
Warmup - Set 1. 12x 130lbs Set 2. 12x 140 lbs
Working sets- 10x 150 lbs / 10 x 160 lbs / 8 x 175 lbs / 8 x 190 lbs / 5 x 215 lbs
7 sets total

4 Sets Leg press calf raises:15 x 210 lbs / 15 x 250 lbs / 12 x 260 lbs / 15 x 240 lbs
3 Sets Standing Calf Raises (Machine) : 20 x 230 lbs / 15 x 250 lbs / 15 x 240 lbs
3 Sets Seated Calf Raises : 10 x 180 lbs / 12 x 160 lbs / 12 x 140 lbs

I go to do abs and notice some creepy dude just sitting there on a mat indian style with his eyes closed....

2 Sets of Ab Roller 25 reps
2 Sets of mountain climbers a minute each

I go to stretch out before I ran and 10 mins later the creepy guy is still sitting indian style with his eyes closed. Gym membership well spent... whatever, to each his own I guess.

I'm getting over a stress fracture I developed in my ankle so at the moment I cant run more than 3 miles. I used to run 8 -12 5 days a week, but Im never running for more than 30 mins again. You cant put on any muscle.

1 Mile run in under 5:45
Stair climber for 15 mins.

Monday will be more structured. Today was like I said just to get in there and do something.

the training is great and all but you ever consider yoga to vent ?? good for flexibility and good for learning how to quiet your mind

otherwise...carry on

Hey bro crazy chicks can cause added time in the gym I know all about this. Just vent your anger like you have been towards the weights and over time you will chill. Plus you can get some sick workouts in. I'll follow along your log! Just keep it
Updated ! Goodluck and crush some weights!

Ride it like you stole it!!

Thanks and welcome aboard guys. I'll be updating on Monday. Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm ready to get back to it, hate sitting around on the weekends. Until then I might go play some guitar.

Ps. Yoga just isn't really my thing. I have trouble relaxing, period. Especially lately lol. Going all out, burning myself out really works better for me, and it leaves me feeling accomplished at the end of the day.
I have respect for yoga though, it requires immense focus, strength, balance, and flexibility.

Can't wait till Monday

Thanks and welcome aboard guys. I'll be updating on Monday. Tomorrow is a rest day. I'm ready to get back to it, hate sitting around on the weekends. Until then I might go play some guitar.

Ps. Yoga just isn't really my thing. I have trouble relaxing, period. Especially lately lol. Going all out, burning myself out really works better for me, and it leaves me feeling accomplished at the end of the day.
I have respect for yoga though, it requires immense focus, strength, balance, and flexibility.

Can't wait till Monday

I've been going on 5 k runs lately in the sun in between gym sessions. Really clears the head once you find that rythem and the sweat is pouring music bumpin .. Feels real good... It really helps me clear the mental head fuck I have going on sometimes

Ride it like you stole it!!

Try some bikram yoga...lol...the only thing you'll think about is not dying from the heat...
well, at least initially

Alright, update.
I'm sitting around by myself all day with nothing to do. Start thinking about someone I want out of my head. Fuck no.

When you feel like you have nobody at least you can take solice in the fact that the gym will always be there for you.
I never lift on Sunday unless im hungover haha. Never was much of a drinker but I quit altogether because it just makes me more depressed.

I had deadlifted and squatted on Fri, but legs were not sore at all. Lower back was still sore.

You will notice I'm not particularly strong, but just a year ago I couldnt squat 135 lbs once. No shit. Wasn't even flexible enough to squat 90 degrees with 95 lbs. So I did excrutiatingly painful hip stretches every day for about a year. I have only been lifting seriously for like 8 months. Before that it was P90x and running. I had been a fat kid for 20 years of my life almost and lost 50 lbs. Now I'm almost back to my old weight, but I got abs this time :)

Squats BELOW 90 degrees (Warmups) 2 Sets: 12 x 135 lbs / 5 x 165 lbs
Squats BELOW 90 degrees: 5 x 205 lbs / 225 x 3 lbs / 245 lbs FAIL, but ALMOST!! / 5 x 195 / 5 x 185 / 5 x 185

I couldnt squat or deadlift for months because of this fractured ankle. Before that my 1 rep max squat was 255.
I got down with 245, half way up, told myself FIGHT FIGHT, get mad, I can't fuckin fail. Started to see stars and get dizzy, not breathing, so I lower it down on the spotter bars. I will get it next time. Gave it my best.

Lower back is still sore, so I expected deads to be a little less than on Friday. I was right. Gonna lay off deads for a few days.

Deadlifts (Warmups) 3 Sets : 12x 135 lbs / 12 x 135 lbs / 5 x 225 lbs
Deadlifts 6 Sets : 5 x 275 lbs / 5 x 295 lbs / 1 x 315 lbs ( I got 315 x 3 on Friday) / 12 x 225 lbs / 12 x 225 lbs / 10 x 245 lbs

Lifted heavy on first 3. I have problems with my grip. It really gave out today when I got to 295. I refuse to wear grip straps though. Went for reps on the last 3 sets. Smoked me good.

Now I'm pretty tired. I can tell I didnt eat enough carbs today because I wasn't planning on hitting the gym. Box Squats?

12 Inch Box Squats 3 Sets: 12 x 135 lbs / 10 x 155 lbs / 8 x 175 lbs

Now I'm smoked.
2 mile run : 12 mins 24 seconds.

This was still a shorter workout session.
Squats, deadlifts, pullups, lunges, and power cleans have always been my weaknesses. I used to feel SO uncomfortable squatting. Now it's natural.

Rule number one : Attack my weaknesses first. If I HATE something, feel uncomfortable doing it, spend more time doing it than other exercises.

Got home, had 2x servings of my delicious 30 lb bulk protein (about 48g), ate a pound of sliced chicken, had some veggies, and some peanut butter. 1 more protien packed meal after that 2 hours from now. Tomorrow biceps, triceps, forearms, and abs!

Probably won't do running tomorrow. My ankle is still healing and feels kinda tender. Stress fractures can kiss my ass.

Top Bottom