Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a log, training like a madman to work out my anger!

I noticed alot of strength gains today!

AndI forced myself to do that fuckin squat workout again. It's way more intimidating the second time you try it because you know how miserable it is haha. I knew I had to also force myself to push more weight than last time.

Haha also while I was at the gym, this dude's wife or girlfriend always stares at me. It's not the first time she's done it either. I wanted to go up to the guy and say you need to tell her to cut that shit out or fuck off. Idk, it's kinda funny but it also pisses me off a bit. She's fuckin hot though, too bad she aint single lol

I really outdid myself on the squats from last time. And last time it felt heavy! Squats definately got stronger from last week.

Squat: 95 x 50 /110 x 40 / 125 x 30/ 145 x 20 / 175 x 10 / 185 x 10 / 145 x 20 / 110 x 30 / 95 x 40 / 80 x 50

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: 90 x 12/ 130 x 5 / 150 x 5 / 160 x 5 / 150 x 5 / 150 x 5 / 145 x 5
Lateral Raise Machine: 105 x 8 / 100 x 8/ 95 x 8 / 90 x 8 / 85 x 8
Dumbell Reverse Flys on Incline: 25 x 12 / 35 x 12 / 40 x 10 / 40 x 10 / 35 x 10 / 35 x 10
Seated Straight arm Dumbell Lat Raise: 17.5 x 12 / 22.5 x 8/ 20 x 8 / 17.5 x 8
Seated Dumbell Front Raise: 15 x 10 / 17.5 x 8 / 17.5 x 8
Barbell Upright Row: 95 x 8 / 95 x 8 / 90 x 8 / 85 x 8 / 75 x 8
Dumbell Shrug: 80 x 8 / 75 x 8 / 75 x 8 / 75 x 8 / 70 x 8
Barbell Shrug Behind Back: 180 x 10 / 200 x 8 / 180 x 8 / 170 x 8
Rear Delt Fly Machine: 155 x 8 / 145 x 8 / 135 x 8
Shoulder Press Machine: 3 Drop sets

Killer workout. I realize I've been avoiding dumbell shrugs because of my grip problem. No bueno. I picked heavy weights for my grip and compensated by holding the shrug for at least 3 seconds and slowly releasing it.

It's hard to tell precisely but I've definately gained a good 2-4 lbs since I started the log, too :)

Fuck thats some sick shit your up to in here. Tonight I'm going to have to kill it cause I am feeling the vibes from this log!! Good work!

Ride it like you stole it!!

Hell yeah man kill that shit!

Yesterday I did back and arms. I ran into a buddy of mine in the gym and he wanted to tag along for my workout. He talks alot so I didn't have time to log the weights I did : /

He's pretty fit but he wasn't mentally prepared for the workout haha. He quit out after the first set of triceps after he saw how intense it was. He's a good kid so I didn't mind showing him how to really lift.

This gash in my hand is getting really bad. I my lifting straps came after I worked out so I had to go back and try em out :p It almost felt like cheating! They helped that much. I tore it up on deadlifts earlier, and came back a little over an hour later and was getting 315 x 3. Heavy for me. I bet with those straps I could get all kinds of new PRs. But the point of them is to only use them till this thing heals. I must develop my forearms.

Started with pullups. I only got 6 strict pullups this time. Last week I got 8. I think that's due to being on the last week of overtraining my arms and I had my hand taped the fuck up to keep this gash from getting bigger

Deadlift: 225 x5 / 225 x 5 / 275 x5 / 295 x 5/ 285 x 5 / 285 x 5 / 275 x5 / 275 x 5
Seated Row (Close Grip) 3 sets 8-10 reps
Seated Row (Wide Grip) 3 sets 8-10
Reverse grip Pulldown: 4 sets 8-10 drop set
Back Extentions 3 sets 25 lb plate 12 reps
Lat Pulldown: 4 Sets 8 - 10 1 drop set
Dumbell Row: 3 sets 8-10 I know I started with 70 lbs

ARMS (This is where my buddy started qutting. He'd get through one exercise, start the other, do like 3 reps and decide it was too painful, cheat through the rest of the workout : /

These were giant sets, 12-15 reps. I set up a station for four exercises. You begin one exercise and do the next 3 with NO rest in between. I ended up squeezing out 2 or 3 at a time... sometimes one, just to get to 12. It was extremely intense.

When all four exercises were completed, this would be one set. 3 Sets total.

Giant Set Triceps (3 Sets)

Close Grip Bench: Started with 115 lbs. 12-15 reps
Skull Crusher: 12-15 reps. Started with 55 lbs and went to 50
Standing Dumbell Extention: 12-15 reps. Started with 50 lbs went to 40
Bench dip: 12-15 reps. After like 6 reps, I could only do 1-2 reps at a time haha.

Giant Set Biceps (3 Sets)
Spider Curl: 12-15 reps. Used 45 lbs
Incline Dumbell Curl: Used 20 lbs and 17.5 lbs
Barbell Curl: 45 lbs
Hammer Curl: 20 lbs

Since there's no rest you're really doing like 48+ reps with one muscle group at a pretty heavy weight for the number of reps. It was so intense. Arms were blown the fuck up!

Came back later to test the deadlift straps

Deadlift: 225 x 5 / 275 x 3 / 315 x 3 / 335 x 2 / 325 x 3 / 315 x 3
Barbell Row: 135 x 5 / 135 x5 / 145 x 5 / 140 x 5 / 135 x 5
Cable row: 100 x 8 / 42.5 x 10 / 42.5 x 8

Ran 2 miles in 12:38

How's the adrenals feeling? These are savage workouts keep on top of it and make sure your getting lots of rest and calories and keep up the good work! I don't want you to get burnt out its happened to me and sucks

Took it kinda easy today. I've eaten like a horse all day haha. Might eat pizza if the family orders it tonight, too. I was floating around 190-192 lbs for the last week but this morning I was at about 188...but I had eaten earlier so it's really probably like 187. That's still around 3 lbs gained since last month. Still got my abs since I've started force feeding but they aren't quite as defined. I expected that though.

Today I've eaten like 2 cups of egg whites, 3 whole eggs, a big ass bowl of museli cereal I'd estimate was at least 500-600 calories, bananna, 5 whole grain pancakes probably about 130-160 calories each, maybe a little more, a smaller pack of tuna (14 grams protein) 3 scoops of whey protein, drank some v-8 to get some veggies becauseI was feeling lazy, about 1 or 2 cups of nonfat yogurt, 1 pound of chicken.

Still gotta eat 2 more meals. Unless we order pizza, then I'll just eat the shit out of that.I haven't eaten fast food or junk food in ages.

This is what I did today

Squats: 135 x 5 / 185 x 5 / 205 x 5 / 205 x 5 / 215 x 5 / 205 x 5
Front Squat: 135 x 5/ 155 x 5 / 150 x 5 / 150 x 5 / 145 x 5 / 145 x 5

Worked abs and calves

Ran 3 miles in a little over 19 minutes, then took a breather for a minute and ran one more in under 6 minutes. 4 miles total.

Tomorrow I needa rest. Those squats felt extra heavy today, so to me that's a sign my legs need some good recovery

How's the adrenals feeling? These are savage workouts keep on top of it and make sure your getting lots of rest and calories and keep up the good work! I don't want you to get burnt out its happened to me and sucks

Thanks for askin bro. I'm taking Amp from E-Pharm nutrition. It gives me energy more than anything has ever given me. More than N2KTS, or anything else. It's great stuff! If you ever get a chance try it bro. Got mine cheap from .

I've gotten burnt out before back when I was afraid to eat haha. It does suck man!

The reason I've been feeling so run down lately i think is the strep throat, and I'm still not feeling back to myself in the head due to girl problems.

What adrenal support are you using?

Thanks for askin bro. I'm taking Amp from E-Pharm nutrition. It gives me energy more than anything has ever given me. More than N2KTS, or anything else. It's great stuff! If you ever get a chance try it bro. Got mine cheap from .

I've gotten burnt out before back when I was afraid to eat haha. It does suck man!

The reason I've been feeling so run down lately i think is the strep throat, and I'm still not feeling back to myself in the head due to girl problems.

What adrenal support are you using?

Hmmm...interesting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Hmmm...interesting.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

If you're talking about Amp yeah man. I know its got caffeine in it but its also got some other shit and that's what I think gives me the energy. Wakin up early, goin to class, workin out, and working... haha, I've pretty much become immune to caffeine. I get a good pump from N2KTS but it doesn't really give me that kick. Before that I was taking shotgun and it didn't do jack shit.

N2KTS is definately one of my favorites though

Oh and by the way, I ate an entire large peperonni pizza from Pizza Hut in less than 30 mins for dinner :p Hadn't had pizza in sooooo long. Now I remember why it's my favorite food: it's all my favorite junk snacks piled into one food! Im sure I could use the calories for the muscle buildin. But these were some dirty calories haha.

I might be doin some cardio tomorrow

I think it's called adrenal support it's from mega foods and it is incredible. Gives me clean energy all day stimulant free.

Top Bottom