Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a log, training like a madman to work out my anger!

Haha.. Me and you train the same way. I love to train everyday for hours sometimes. Its my only stress reliever as well! Great things will come from training like this bro

Haha.. Me and you train the same way. I love to train everyday for hours sometimes. Its my only stress reliever as well! Great things will come from training like this bro

Hell yeah! Go all out for hours, push yourself to the brink. It does wonders for stress! I'd have gone insane long ago without it haha.

Keep killing that shit buddy.

Good workouts! Man buy some chalk that bar will stick in your hand and in return your grip just climbs! I used to struggle holding 315 like you said and now I can barehand 405. And I don't ever work forearms really just deads do wonders

Ride it like you stole it!!

Good workouts! Man buy some chalk that bar will stick in your hand and in return your grip just climbs! I used to struggle holding 315 like you said and now I can barehand 405. And I don't ever work forearms really just deads do wonders

405 barehand good shit bro!

Those bastards at my gym don't allow chalk, lol. They dont have too many rules but that's one of them. I'm sure the grip will come with time, I mean it's definately gotten better. Still sucks though. But I won't turn to straps!

Might be a few days before I deadlift again since I tore that massive callus on my hand haha.

I was bored so I went back and did some more squats.

There's a hot chick that works at the gym at night, apparently I need to go at night on Saturdays more often heh.

12 Inch Box Squat : 135 x 12 / 155 x 10 / 165 x 8 / 165 x 8 / 170 x 8 / 160 x 10
12 Inch Front Box Squat: 115 x 10 / 115 x 10 / 115 x 10 / 125 x 8 / 125 x 8
Abs

Spent a good 15 minutes after stretching and doing mobility exercises.

Then I jumped up and dangled on the pullup bar until my grip gave way. Held it as long as I could. Did this 3 times.

I just ate about 2-3 lbs of egg whites with 3 whole eggs in it haha God I'm stuffed. That wasn't all I ate for dinner obviously.

Rest day tomorrow. I need it!

Lol keep up the good work I won't stop following ya lol ! Look for
The liquid
Chalk . They will never know then! Although regular chalk is king, I still highly suggest Tryin to find some it will make a tremendous difference !! But either way keep doing what your doing, heavy DB shrugs are killer for grip also!
P.S I'm freakin stuffed also lol

hide the chalk and dont make a mess...
or find a real gym...

Haha good suggestion!

I love my gym except for that one thing. It's right next to my house, too. But yeah, it's fuckin stupid man.

Didn't know liquid chalk existed. I'll look into that as Rustilldown suggested. I'm certainly not ruling out hiding the chalk either :)

I've been fighting off strep throat off and of for about 2 months now... It hit me hard when I first got it. Never missed a day in the gym. So I got on antibiotics for a few weeks, it went away, and I felt good. I got off antibiotics and it came back again. So I get on more antibiotics. It came back AGAIN over the weekend. Yesterday is when I could really tell.

It makes ya feel really weak, lethargic, very irritable lol, and sometimes lightheaded. I went to the gym this morning and got about an hour and a half of lifting in. I gave it all I had but while I have strep throat, that aint much I'm afraid : / It is really affecting the intensity of my workout.

Anyway, I was limited time wise and had to leave to get ready for the doctor. Im going to go back later and get some more things in. I wanted to do a few more arm exercises and some abs.

people are gonna think I peddle the things with as often as I'm mentionin em here lately but get some probiotics into you with the antibiotic use kid...it'll help you out in the long run
also...as a natural antibacterial that does work with strep..garlic and lots of it...think roasted whole bulbs of garlic and just chow those suckers

Hey I like your logs man good work. You seem to have lots of gym time I'm jealous. Mornings and nights. Just curious do you work or school at all?. I work full time and school part time and damn I wish I had 3 hours in the gym. :(

Top Bottom