Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting HST- how does this look?

You'd be far better served taking some mma classes that give a general knowledge of muay thai and jiu jitsu and wrestling than karate or kung fu etc, imo.

I like working out, but honestly I work out to hit new levels of strength and size. I work out to be stronger and bigger.

To be frank I wouldn't work out just for the sake of working out because productive workouts generally involve a certain level of discomfort and I can think of alot of other things I enjoy doing that don't cause physical discomfort or take as much effort.:p

Don't get me wrong. I am a huge fan of the iron game/ physical culture and a history buff as it relates to them, but if working out in and of itself didn't make you stronger or bigger then I wouldn't do it just to do it. That's just me though.

5x5 is stupid as hell. I would never advise anyone to rely on that sort of shit but 5/3/1 is good because it allows you to tailor it to suit your needs. Josh, I think 5/3/1 would help you focus on your aesthetic needs while maintaining your strengths.

Top Bottom