Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started out wrong!! Bad Training!!

StevenM23

So when I first learned how to workout my buddy was one of those guys you see in the gym who can bench 2x more then he can squat . The way he trained my was the overload method , one body part each day and one day rest a week .. Now I gained a decent amount at first for sure . But as I reAd the forums I see how important compound workouts are such as squats and deadlifts .. He never trained me at all on those .. Never did them for the first year !! Now I'm seeing how importNt they are I m thinking I should start back to basics .. Fuck wish I woulda known before I started my cycle hahaha, live and learn eh lol!! been training for 2 years .. So u think i should do the 5x5 after my cycle ?? Stats:
Weight:180
Height;5"11
Bf: 8%
bench : 245
Squats: 185
Deadlifts:190

U mean just do the
Push
Pull
Legs?
I just started that this last week , feels pretty good , for pull I start with dead lifts , push I start with bench , and legs I start with squats , sound good??

And I was doing high squats but I actually learned to do them right the other day and bring my ass to the floor and wow does it ever feel like so much more intense ,my ego is hurt , but form is way more important then looking like I can lift more haha

Checked out the advanced 5x5 ... That looks like a great workout !! Looking forward to starting it , I'm thinking of doing it right after I'm done cycle so that it's a fresh new workout to keep me going through the PCT and keep me enthusiastic about going to gym natty

Really u think when I have 2 weeks left on cycle just start doing It right now in the middle of my 4 week split
Routine ??

My only problem is a need a good fkin workout partner , they keep flailing and leaving on me ... How can I do my max with no secure spotter every second day?

Top Bottom