Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
This will be simple.

dbol 30mg/day weeks 1-3
sust 500mg week weeks 1-52
eq 500mg/week weeks 1-52
breaking it down into 4 even quarters, the second half of each quarter will add the following:

tren e 400mg/week
winny 50mg/ed

Masteron e at 400-600mg/week starting about 2 months or so into the cycle.

I will include hcg, Aromasin, Nolvadex, Letrozole, and formastanzol as needed.

This isn't about whether or not a particular person would or wouldn't do this. This is what I am doing with the goal of tracking my progress for the next 12 months.

Do you plan on blasting and cruising at the end of the 52 weeks or coming off completely?

Going into cruise mode with half the dosages, more of an HRT then after 3-6 months depending on how this goes, I will go back to this cycle for another 12 months.

Quite frankly, so will I! I think the results will be excellent. It will all come down to consistency with the diet.

So my workouts are going like this now. I am doing 2 a days. I lift at lunch then at night after work. Yesterday I did arms at lunch and legs at night. Today at lunch I did triceps again and calves with shoulders/traps at night. Tomorrow is hamstrings and calves again. Night time not sure yet, maybe chest.

My elbow is still sore from the surgery, but I am taking it slow. Overall it is much better than it was before the surgery and eventually all pain will be gone.

Well today I did hamstrings and calves again. My motivation was side-tracked by having to converse with a stupid office admin at my 6 year old's doctor. It was like talking in circles. She just didn't hear me whatsoever. Ugh, I knew I shouldn't have made that call right before lifting. Next day in gym is Sunday sometime.

Carb day started this evening. Had bottle caps! Just ate 5 hotdogs (chicken)with cheese and mustard. 15 gms of carbs and lot's of protein and fat.

Since starting back up on cycle and diet full time, my thirst has gone thru the roof! But I don't seem to be retaining the water either. I just piss it out regular like.

So today was 2 work outs today, lunch and then after work. I did chest and tri's at lunch and back and shoulders after work. I can most definitely say my elbow is on the mend from surgery! Not to mention my 300Z is working flawlessly so far.

Top Bottom