Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Yes, 2 a days as often as I can get them in. About to add in mk2866

mk2866 is a sarm. Similar to S4. It has a longer half life than s4 and does not have the funky vision side effect. Supposed to be awesome shit. Check it out at gtg.com or sarmsearch.com

Still in process of moving. I am in temporary housing and while they provide internet access I wont be posting thru that. I will be using other means to stay up to date till I am in my permanent home.

Haven't forgotten about you all, just trying to get settled in so I can get back at it.

Still in process of moving. I am in temporary housing and while they provide internet access I wont be posting thru that. I will be using other means to stay up to date till I am in my permanent home.

Haven't forgotten about you all, just trying to get settled in so I can get back at it.

I hate moving I have had to do it 6 times in the last 2 years sucks. Hope to see ya back in here soon.

Looking forward to you picking this back up bro. Yeah I hate moving too man. About the best thing that I can say about it it just plain sucks.

I've averaged staying in one spot no more than 3 years over the past 28 years. So yeah, it sucks. Back in force soon. On the way out the door to look at homes.

Top Bottom