Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Great read keep it up man, im so sry to hear about Your problems with her ex. My family is in the same situation. My gf ex has kidnapped her son (5) and ran of. I found him but the cops aint doing shit about it! So 6 mnths since we been with her son!

Il keep watching Your log. So cool with this long cycles! Take care!

I will be adding to it. Everything that affects my cycle/lifting, etc.

Sorry, to hear about your troubles as well. Why won't the cops do anything? Other than they are lazy pos's.

Cops noting more then criminals with a badge.
If you guys let them dip into your pockets then you will get some action. But thats prolly the only way.
Sad.....

Thanks man! I want be posting in Your log with this cuz then it wil be harder to read for those who follow you :) but they do nothing cuz here in norway they Are to busy catching guys driving 5 km over the limit or fine ppl fishing wo a license ;) il just have to handle it myself i guess hes a 120 pound geek :) but i just wanted to velive in the leagal system cuz ita kids involved.
Hope it works out for you guys! There such Pain involved when its about kids!

Agreed. Just cause you have a badge and a gun does not mean you are automatically telling the truth.

So tonight I did traps and shoulders. Damn, my delts are on fire. Last night in bed my right calf started to cramp. Thank god I was awake enough to relax and not let it completely knot up. That would have sucked! Tonight is also carb night. A few hours of strawberry malt balls and ice cream. Woo Hoo!

LAMO strawberry malt balls and ice cream.
Enjoy bro! And add a bananna for potasium-muscle cramps.

So today at lunch I did chest and in the evening I did back and arms. I feel like a wet noodle!

Top Bottom