Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

If you had a choice between cjc 1295, ghrp-6 or ghrp-2, which one would you choose? And what would you reconstitute with?

Thats easy bro,
CJC 1295 (without dac) and GHRP-6.
Recon with Bac Stat water.
Thats my vote.

Sounding good! I'm gonna give it a try here soon.

Did light legs and biceps tonight. Hard to stay motivated with all the bullshit from dirty cops and lawyers that are fucking with my wife's regaining possession of her daughter who is only 6 and being physically injured by her step mom and medicated into a coma so to speak by her father. It's depressing that no one wants to hear our side and the evidence we have. They have made up their mind and have even told us we don't care what evidence you have or show us, we will never change our minds. Problem is they don't have the facts except what they got from a dirty cop and it has torn my family apart.

Dam bro very sorry to hear this. Fuckin cops man no more then criminals with a badge I swear. Prayers for you and your family bro, no more else I can do for you my man....

No worries bro. Karma is a bitch and she is coming back in heat!

Added an inch to my arms

So I am starting week 7 with z sust and eq (had deca in there from tgc for five weeks, which by the the way, I wished I had, had a lot more. It is good shit.) along with z-dbol for the first 5 weeks. So, I checked my arm size tonight a few hours after working out. I had been averaging about 17 inches. Tonight, I hit 18 inches! My largest ever was close to 21 inches! My waist is still 34 to slight less around my navel in the am when all the food has passed thru. My body fat is probably around 11-12% visually, but based on measurements with calipers around 8%, so maybe 10% over all.

Yeah bro I know exactly what you sayin. I love that Club gear too.
You do your own caliper measurements bro? What caliper? I like my AccuMeasure.
Nice on the arms too bro. Good work man!

Its a defender (not the best, but fairly accurate) My appetite is thru the roof too. No hunger pains, just need food. Weird as my stats are still excellent from my fat ass a year ago at this time. Club is good!

No worries bro. Karma is a bitch and she is coming back in heat!

Added an inch to my arms

So I am starting week 7 with z sust and eq (had deca in there from tgc for five weeks, which by the the way, I wished I had, had a lot more. It is good shit.) along with z-dbol for the first 5 weeks. So, I checked my arm size tonight a few hours after working out. I had been averaging about 17 inches. Tonight, I hit 18 inches! My largest ever was close to 21 inches! My waist is still 34 to slight less around my navel in the am when all the food has passed thru. My body fat is probably around 11-12% visually, but based on measurements with calipers around 8%, so maybe 10% over all.

Damn Chesty! :evil: and I was all proud of my 16s :biggrin: looking good brother!

LOL. 16's are good! Thanks brother, I will keep it up!

Top Bottom