Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Dang dude you got a gr8 friend there bro!
Glad to hear the news is mostly good on the home front bro, really am!
So bro how many hours a day do you workout?

I usually spend about 1.5 to 2.0 hours a day depending on what I am doing and if I am doing cardio that day. Yep, did my first shot of it last night. Should be interesting. I am planning on 1000 iu/week for the duration of this year long quest.

Elbow is getting better! It is still a little stiff in the morning but that is to be expected. I'm making good progress despite my less than stellar dieting right now due to all the stress of everything else, but I'm staying ahead of the game. Getting ready for squats tonight!

HA! Gonna do my squats right now bro in my 5x5 and super reved up for it too. Took my Forged Burner and rarein to go!
Dam man how the heck do you do all that 1.5 to 2.0 hours? And thats all per day right?

Yes, I do that per day take 1 or 2 days off. I have been going light this week and last week. Maybe next week too. I am getting pretty strong, but I have to rein myself in and remember I just had surgery not too long ago. No need to push things, I get plenty of time. Slow and methodical.

I am really trimming up, my lower stomach thickness is now 15 or so mm used to be 25+. My waist around my navel is 34 inches now, was almost 40 last August! I'm loving things. I like the tgc deca present too. Few more weeks I'll try the tren A. Wish I had more of each. Get my camera back from Canon next week so I will try to get some pics. I'm still trying to get in and get some more videos (have to sneak in and do the video taping surreptitiously which is a pain in the ass to say the least.

Dang bro you got "gifts" from The Club!
How cool is that!!
Yep bro take it easy on that elbow, like you said "slow and methodicle" that s the best way to come back from injuries.
Congrats on your fat loss to bro. Those are some pretty dam sweet number differences too bro, good for you!

Yep, I always like gifts! So, I just got back from a road trip (not for fun though) Hit the gym tonight did moderate back and shoulders. My shoulders were on fire when I left!

Week 6 of dbol is coming to a close and then I will be done with it for a while. I was on 30mg a day, and it was making my piss dark brown no matter how much water I drank or protein I ate. So, I backed it down to 20mg/day and now my piss is normal again. I am suspecting that the z dbol is a wee bit more potent than advertised. I
don't ever remember dbol at 30mg/day turning my pee brown before.

Also, I got somewhat sick over the weekend. I had no appetite and after eating like 1/4 of what I normally do for a meal, I would feel sick to my stomach for a few hours and I was bloated all crazy like. Plus my hernia repair was hurting me for some reason. It's okay, but it was def weird. I'm back to normal now though thank god.

I had the repair June 2008. did quads today. been concentrating more on concentration type movements and reps as opposed to heavy weights and few reps. feel the muscle pump and burn.

Top Bottom