Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Hey bro,
Slow and easy prevent injuries bro. Doing it smart to start out slow. After all we got noting but time bro.
Just remember you only get one bod for your whole life man so build it dont abuse it. I know its so dam hard to go slow and methodicly but thats the very best approach my man.
Keep on keeping on bro!

It is. Banging out legs tonight! I won't be able to walk for a couple days! hehehe

Okay, legs were excruciating! I was/am all shaky, light-headed and thought I was gonna get sick! Love it! The veins in my leg are sick!

Yep, and I am feeling it today for sure! I am going in for chest tonight hopefully. Long day, and our lawyer for the custody of my wife's 6 year old is being a fucking dick to us. But I have to keep at it in the gym or I will go insane from the stress of all the bullshit. He is abusive, denies access to daughter and because of our dick lawyer her ex will win and not be made to answer for not letting us see her for over a year.

You need to ride-out on that dude like Chesty Puller would.....No, you're doing the right thing. I have a question. How many meals are you eating a day and how often do you eat?

Right now it is 3, plus a snack. I am getting ready to go up to 5 a day. My calorie intake has been suffering lately (not enough), but I am cranking it back up.
I try to eat every 3 hours, have at least 2 hours before gym with no food, then hit protein shake right after gym, then about an hour later, eat my last meal.

Good news on the custody battle. The therapist, told us that wife's ex is an "asshole" and that he is going to recommend, 1: that we get our full visitation rights back, 2: that her daughter does not need to be on any meds as there is nothing wrong with her (he has her on focaline, risperdal and intuniv) he does not believe a word of what her ex has said or has not said. 3: He has stated that there is nothing wrong with my wife whatsoever, 4: He is 95% sure we will get what we want, custody of our daugher, but that it might take a couple extra months to get the geographic boundaries lifted so we can move wherever the fuck we want.

Our lawyer is still a dick, but all we got.

Did stiff legged dead lifts tonight up to 225 lbf, leg curls and calves. Not bad not, legs are getting vascular, wish my lower ab would get the hint! :)

clen is making me all warm inside, not jittery or anything, just really warm. I can tell my metabolism is high.

Right now it is 3, plus a snack. I am getting ready to go up to 5 a day. My calorie intake has been suffering lately (not enough), but I am cranking it back up.
I try to eat every 3 hours, have at least 2 hours before gym with no food, then hit protein shake right after gym, then about an hour later, eat my last meal.

Good news on the custody battle. The therapist, told us that wife's ex is an "asshole" and that he is going to recommend, 1: that we get our full visitation rights back, 2: that her daughter does not need to be on any meds as there is nothing wrong with her (he has her on focaline, risperdal and intuniv) he does not believe a word of what her ex has said or has not said. 3: He has stated that there is nothing wrong with my wife whatsoever, 4: He is 95% sure we will get what we want, custody of our daugher, but that it might take a couple extra months to get the geographic boundaries lifted so we can move wherever the fuck we want.

Our lawyer is still a dick, but all we got.

Sounds good..... Yeah, the majority of lawyers are dicks that are in it for the money. America has 5% of the worlds population and 80% of the worlds lawyers. Figure the odds on finding a legit, caring lawyer who's not just in it for the cash. Anyway, it sounds promising, I hope all goes well....It will, you're a marine afterall, nuff said.

Your diet seems pretty good, keep us posted, please.... Interested in the progress you're making... you given me some ideas.

Later on brotha....

Well,did back today. Started 500iu/2xweek of hcg. I have a friend who's pharmacist makes it by compounding. Makes it 150% stronger than what's on the label. Woo Hoo!

Top Bottom