Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

Banged out quads today. Felt really strong and got a good pump on my quads and calves. Two a days are going pretty good. Tonight is vitamin time. I hope to get some more vids this weekend of some lifting. Maybe chest and back.

Here is a picture of me from April 2000 in Canada. It was 6 weeks after I had to stop getting ready for the Ronny Coleman (I was 6 weeks into contest prep when I had to stop) I kept up on my supplementation, but my diet went straight out the window. On the bright side, I got my 405 bench while I was up there.

Here is a link to my most recent pics 3 months after cycle end while just cruising.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...res/pics-3-months-after-cycle-end-740285.html

Did hamstrings and calves at lunch and medium back at night! My legs are still sore from quad day and my ass hurts from the squats! I walk all funny like!

Awsome pic bro. You looked jacked and ready to go man.
Yeah squats do that to me too bro..LOL!

Well, did traps and shoulders at lunch and chest evening. Hamstrings cramped big time yesterday after working them and calves at lunch and back at night.

I feel good, but I can tell its time for day off.

Took day off today. I am up to 80mcg of clen a day. Boy am I sweating like a pig! And shaky too!

Keep an eye on that BP bro. Wanna keep you around!
Do you use any other stims bro?

nope I drink coffee and diet coke once in a while and when I'm off Clem ill use Eva stack (at low dose of ephedrine say no more than 50mg a day for no longer than a month)

I wanna be around long time to come myself.

Did traps and shoulders tonight. started picking up dumbbells presses again. moving back to all old school. hadn't been doing g them because of shoulder surgeries in past and being skiddish about hurting shoulders. anyways, I did them last week using g 40 lb bells. okay so it isn't what I used to do with 120's but its a slow methodical approach to avoid problems. so today I was watching toothpick do 60's and figured I can do those, not like I'm pushing it. well when shoulders out of practice with military sum ell presses 60 is a lot. I did them but backed down to 40's and did 5 sets of 15. my freaking Celts were on fire and cramping. especially my front delts. woo hoo!

also did 405 shrugs for 15 reps lime they were nothing. working way back to 585 shrugs. ahh those were the days and they are coming back.

Top Bottom