Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

I am still on it. No carbs for 3 days, then add some carbs for a day and repeat. My fats average about 120 gms a day with about 200 gms of protein a day. The diet works!

Did shoulders and traps today. 405 shrugs! Getting ready for back tonight in a few moments!

Thats the kind of weight that builds traps bro. So many times I see peeps using 110 lbs to do shrugs with and they do set after set and then of course cant figure why they dont have any traps. Big muscles take big work and thats all there is to it as you know so well bro.

Yep, and I am feeling it today for sure! I am going in for chest tonight hopefully. Long day, and our lawyer for the custody of my wife's 6 year old is being a fucking dick to us. But I have to keep at it in the gym or I will go insane from the stress of all the bullshit. He is abusive, denies access to daughter and because of our dick lawyer her ex will win and not be made to answer for not letting us see her for over a year.

But I can't let that stress get to us/me. The gym and my harley keep me sane in this insane world.

Well carb day has turned into a calorie day! Burgers, hot dogs, potato salad, baked beans, white chocolate, potato chips, strawberry maltballs. Holy crap I am hungry today, but I haven't had any hunger pains though. I think lifting heavy again is feeding it along with the no carb days!

Dam bro your totally freaking! LOL.
Bro I hate lawyers they are bottom feeding slime in most cases. They just wanna suck up your money and dont care crap about people. I guess there may be some good ones but dam far and few between. I feel you bro.
Let it rip in the gym my man!

Top Bottom