Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The start of a year long cycle

I think we found a place. Going to look at it Sunday. This month has been a bitch on the cycle. Working out and dieting have suffered due to the relocation. Slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Yeah bro sometimes life just gets in the way of what we would all rather be doing. But at least your making headway.

I think we found a place. Going to look at it Sunday. This month has been a bitch on the cycle. Working out and dieting have suffered due to the relocation. Slowly getting back into the swing of things.

Congrats bro I hope you found what your looking for.

Found a place. Move in on the 8th or the 10th of September. Woo hoo. Found a 24 hour Fitness out here, been hitting it getting back to it. Also, picked up hiking again. Gonna start throwing that in the mix as well once a week.

Tonight,I start the tren. Gonna start with 50mg of tren a eod and drop in 200mg of tren e then till I run out of tren a (have only 1 bottle from tgc, rest from z) and drop in the winny as well.

Wanna see before and after pics plz bro. Sounds killa my man!
And congrats on finding a place sounds good with the 24 hour gym and hiking access too. Good for you bro!!

I will be sure to get pics. I am trying to get them as I go. Right now I am a bit poofy around the mid-section.!

tren is in! 50mg of ace and 200mg of e. The ace will be 50mg/eod till I run out. Then bump the e to 400mg/week.

Dam bro that should pump your numbers at any rate. Could you also put down your workout poundages before and after? I know Im a PIA but thats what you love about me bro...

Sure, I'm working back up on my strength. You would be surprised at how my max weights aren't near what you would expect. After hitting 405 bench, curling 225, squating 465 and military press at 315, I ne3ed to be much more careful now that I am not so spry as I once was. LOL

Top Bottom