Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start of next cycle

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
I am preceding the start by 1-1.5 months with diet first. Here are my current stats

Measurements Cold

3/8/2011 Jean size 32
Weight 217 (dressed, sneakers, jeans, t-shirt)
Size
Shoulders 53in
Chest 46in
Waist (around navel) 36in
Right Thigh 26in
Right Calf 15.75in
Left Thigh 26in
Left Calf 15.75in
Right Bicep 17.5in
Right forearm 14in
Left Bicep 17.375in
Left forearm 14in
Neck 18.5in

Skin Thickness, mm
Back (subscapular) 15
Chest/upper 2.5
Chest/Lower 5
Side of Navel (Abdomninal) 12
Bicep 2
Tricep 2.75
Thigh 4.5
Upper Ab 8
Lower Back 15
Suprailiac 3
Midaxillary 3.5

Body fat based on the following sight:
Body Fat Calculator 6 formulas to calculate body fat percentage (7 measurement)

7.93%

17.2 lbs of body fat
199.8 lbs of lean muscle
age 46.

Last September I was at the following:

Chest 7 mm
Thigh 7.5mm
Stomach 35mm
body fat 16.63%
39.58 lbs body fat
198.42 lbs lean muscle

Measurements of bf from same site.

I essentially lost no lean muscle mass and lost 22.38 pounds of body fat. I kept all of my size.

I plan to get down to 4% or less this go around and compete at 190-195.

Will keep journal up on a bi-weekly basies (every two weeks at least) with measurements.

Since going back on my diet and getting 200 gms of oils a day with 200 gms of protein and around 30 gms of very complex carbs, I have felt like I am taking tren as far as my body temp. It is 72 degrees in my house and I feel like I am in a sauna!

Here is my basic diet layout:

Oils for CKD diet

Well, put together my diet for upcoming contest/s this fall. I need 200 gms of protein a day and 200 gms of fat a day. This will yield me around 2600 cals a day which is about 750 below maintenance. I am not counting the spurious carbs that are inherent during the day, but I will keep them at 30 or less total for the day.

I created an oil concoction to put in my protein drinks to help get to the 200 gms a day of oil/fats needed.
I use up to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil a day (really can't mix it with other oils though as it is a paste at room temp.)
I made a mixture of the following:

15 teaspoons of Walnut oil
15 teaspoons of Hazelnut oil
15 teaspoons of Almond oil
15 teaspoons of Grapeseed oil
15 teaspoons of Extra light Olive oil

I then add 2 tablespoons of that mixture to each protein shake I have during the day. All told I have 3 protein shakes a day minimum.
I will also add the oil mixture to my foods after cooking. I am going to cook with extra lean beef from now on and add what oil I need to it. If I have 10-15 tablespoons of oil mixture/coconut oil and the rest from meat, I will easily hit 200 gms of fat a day.

I would add flax seed oil and or fish oils, but they have a nasty taste/after taste and I will just get the fish oils from eating fish or taking capsules as I feel like it.

I am also adding magnesium citrate, vitamin D citrate and calcium citrate every day to help with cramping and to make sure I have enough vitamin D and calcium since I will be on a very high protein/fat diet with almost no carbs save for 1 day a week (12 hour span) of added carbs. I just need to figure out what veggies I can eat without violating 30 gms of carbs a day.

I have also noticed, that my fasting blood sugar is at 130 (upper limit for 8 hour fasting period) and that during the day it is staying around 90-120 before meals/after cardio and will pop up to 140 or so after eating. I am assuming it is because of the large increase in dietary fats (200 gms or 69% of total calorie intake) or I just had a lot of stored sugar in my liver and it will take several more days to get rid of. I will continue to track this.

I have noticed that after I ingest roughly 50gms of oil (fat) and about 60 gms of protein, that within a short time my metabolism elevates and I feel like I am hotter than hell even though it is cold/cool out. I wonder if ingesting about 50 gms of fat 30 minutes prior to working out alone or with say a 5 hour energy shot, would not further enhance the fat burning properties of cardio and help to spare the muscles from being catabolized during and after workout?

I have added in an experiment. 200 iu of hcg daily for 40 days to "increase" fat loss. I'm skeptical, but my buddy's gf AMA and her friend a pa work in a clinic and swear by it. So I will see if it's true. I suspect it works only because calorie restricted diets and the people on it are "fat" bastards whereas, I have roughly only 15 lbs of body fat on me vs 60 or 70 lbs.

Stay tuned.

Pic update. Taken 3/13/2011. 1 week after starting improved ckd diet. I will start my full cycle 1 may. Right now just cruzing on 250mg test enanthate a week. Started 200iu hcg/ed for next 40 days to put to the test the supposed weight loss properties of this regimen. However, my calorie intake will be at 2600 a day of fats and proteins whereas most fat bodies are on a 500 cal/day diet of god knows what for that 40 days.

Very informative chesty thanks bro , any chance you could post up what your typical daily meal plan looks like ?

I tried CKD bout 2 years ago and didnt have much sucess due to lack of knowledge and listening to some shitty advice .

Yeah, I can post up what I eat. It's pretty basic and rather boring, but it gets job done. I will post up tonight.

Update. I am reducing my calories by 900. Fats will go from 1800 calories or 200 gms to 100 gms and 900 calories. Protein will stay at 200 gms. Noticed that my stomach thickness was getting a bit thicker at 2600 cals even though it is a deficit from maintenance.

Top Bottom