Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start of next cycle

Diet: CKD
Example menu:

breakfast: 2 egss, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 sausages,
meal: 56 gms protein 2 tablespoons oil mixture
meal: 4-6 oz roast, carrots, celery, 2 tablespoons oil
gym
56 gms of protein
last meal: leaf lettuce, tuna/taco meat (chicken or beef), 2tablespoons oil mixture, balsamic vinaigrette

Drink water/coffee during day or diet coke

take 1-2 chromium picolinate, serving of magnesium and calcium citrate, 1 potassium.

I do this for 6 days straight (all days I work out)

Day 7:
replace some fats with simpler carbs. Sometimes skittles or runts or gobstoppers or koolaid and either a couple slices of pizza or a serving of spaghetti and meatballs with Parmesan/Ramona cheese, but do not exceed total number of allowed calories for the day and maintain 200 gms of protein per day.

Diet: CKD
Example menu:

breakfast: 2 egss, 3 pieces of bacon, 3 sausages,
meal: 56 gms protein 2 tablespoons oil mixture
meal: 4-6 oz roast, carrots, celery, 2 tablespoons oil
gym
56 gms of protein
last meal: leaf lettuce, tuna/taco meat (chicken or beef), 2tablespoons oil mixture, balsamic vinaigrette

Drink water/coffee during day or diet coke

take 1-2 chromium picolinate, serving of magnesium and calcium citrate, 1 potassium.

I do this for 6 days straight (all days I work out)

Day 7:
replace some fats with simpler carbs. Sometimes skittles or runts or gobstoppers or koolaid and either a couple slices of pizza or a serving of spaghetti and meatballs with Parmesan/Ramona cheese, but do not exceed total number of allowed calories for the day and maintain 200 gms of protein per day.

Thanks bro.it doesnt look as boring as some of the diets i have put together .

Cool. It's not, just requires you to be consistent, that's all.

Update. Been 6 days since I started 200iu/day of hcg. I started to notice I was in ketosis more and more as the week went on. By day 6 I am well into ketosis. I will report on it after my carb day this sunday and see how long it takes to re-enter ketosis. In fact, I am in a deeper ketogenic state than I was at the height of my last cycle.

Looking good chesty, nice and rugged.
Bro are you native american? just curious.
Nice work man!

Part. Either Sioux or Blackfeet. Trying to find out. My great great grandmother is Indian, but no one is sure which tribe. Thanks.

Carb day just started for the next 24 hours. Currently still in ketosis

Update on dieting. So far I have noticed since taking the hcg that for the first week, along with a strict ckd diet plan, that I not only got into ketosis, but by the fifth day of the diet cycle I was maxed out on ketones in my urine. At the end of the 6th day when I added in carbs (simple sugars and such) I noticed that within an hour at the most, I was almost completely out of ketosis! That was not unexpected, but not at that speed. I also noticed my heaviest ketone day followed my leg workout which makes sense!

Starting week two of hcg and first day back on ckd cycle. I have notice more vascularity in my legs which is way cool!

Am a tiny bit Lakota here. Good luck. To you bro.

Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk

I have several threads on this so I get lost on which one to update, but I will try to hit them all. I can't tell after two weeks if it is working or not. Of course I'm not on a 500 calorie a day diet. What I have noticed is that when my ketones peak I hit the max that the test strip scale has for a day or two. Like last night and this morning I maxed out on ketones, but tonight after working out, etc, I barely register. So, in one respect I have higher ketone count than I did while on cycle, but then again it only lasts for a day or two before dropping to more moderate levels. whether or not the hcg is responsible I cannot say at this point. I'm sure nappies organon hcg is legit, so it will come down to whether or not the hypothesis is valid is what my body composition will be by May 1.

Top Bottom