Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stairmaster vs treadmill

walfnelson

which one do you think will help you to burn more calories at a high intensity training? I will be purchasing either or to start my weight loss adventure, thanks.

neither.

go outside and find a running trail and jog for 45 minutes.. or go bicycling for the same amount of time

i promise you buy one of these things at home you will use it for a week then stash it away.. it is way too boring to do that shit

I agree with @stevesmi - everyone I know who got one of those machines, only used them for a few weeks, and then started to use them to dry their clothes or do things like that.

You will save a bunch of money by jogging outside (and it is much healthier and more effective than treadmills). To replace the stairs, you can get a bike, which you will be able to use all the time.

The step mill (the machine where the stairs actually revolve so you can't cheat) is by far the hardest piece of cardio equipment. No questions asked. It burns more calories then any other piece of cardio equipment.

Other things that are really effective for HIIT workouts - battle ropes, rower, elliptical and a running track where you can alternate sprints and walking.

I agree with Muskate above.......the step mill and not stairmaster is where you burn crazy calories. If it was me though, I would save my money and either join a gym or just do cardio outside. These machines are really expensive.

Top Bottom