Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking

YoungBlood

I'm 5'9' at 148 lbs. and I am planning and stacking Norandren 200 and Reforvit-B 25 tablets and I was wondering if anyone can suggest and good cycle. Thanks.........

that sounds like a waste. if your 5'9" get up to 200lbs naturally and then hit a cycle of deca and reforvit or straight test cyp.

your too small to even think about juice.

btw: I think you need to re-evaluate why you want to use steriods. at 148 you cannot expect to get huge after a couple cycles so it can't be that. is it impatience? if so you are pursuing the wrong sport. also you need to learn how your body responds to weight training first, you can't expect to gain much with "help" if you don't know how to do it by yourself.

and don't bother to respond saying that's it's your choice to do what you want to do: blah blah blah, sure it is. but I'm not gonna play any part in it.

I'm not in this for getting HUGE all I want is to get some mass on my body. I have been skinny for a long time and it needs to end. This will be my 2nd cycle my 1st was deca/test for a three month cycle which brought me up to 148lbs I was 130lbs when I started, so with this 2nd cycle all I want is another 20-30lbs and I'll be happy so if theres any info you can supply me I would really appreciate it. Once I get up there I plan on do it naturally or maybe do one more cycle.

Top Bottom