Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ST Pete Pics????????

k1401

Hey wasn't someone form the ST Pete meet going to post there pics?
It would be nice for some of us not in FL to see what you monsters look like, you know associate the faces with the names..........

I know JAY has some pics on his digital camera and tryin to see how the hell to get them on here. I have my pics that I stil have to finish the roll so i can develop it and I have one pic that came out will all the guys and it's a polaroid so I can scan that, THe thing is we're all computer illeterate when it comes to postin pics on here. If I knew how i'd post that one. And i'm sure if Jay can figure out how to get it from the camera on here then someone post for him then we could do it. So until I know how or someone wants to for me I can't. And my dad and JAY were the only ones that took pics.

Pictures...

We want pictures, damn it! Without pictures there isn't any valid proof that the Florida crew actually participated at the meet. The entire incident could have been cleverly concocted by the Florida crew to dupe the ignorant out-of-staters. We need proof! Please...

No really, I'm curious as hell to see the Florida crew in action.

- Screwball

I have a scanner and i heard you can scan the pics and put them on I just dont know how to work it either---why do you think it took me so long to get on the board and do posts---it took me 2 years to figure out how to turn my play station on. now i got ps 2 holy shit the florida crew is for real and we went to the meet --- we got proof: jay drank all the beer ask around

OK the only pic i have is with GRIMM, FREAK19, JIMMYDEAN, POWERLIFTERJAY, AKA-TAPOUT, AND MYSELF. Now the thing is I have it scanned now can SOMEONE POST IT ON HERE FOR ME!!!!!

We need a smart comp nerd to post pics on here anyone know how :D

I do have pics, but iam stummped. My wife will have to put them on the computer. But i do have them. Now i do hav esome of just me on already on. My grandparents that were there took pics and emailed soem to me. So if someone wnats to see my tight shirt, pretty face, and a 620lb attempt , i will need to eamil them to someone so they can post it on here. Or someone tell me how to get it frommy mailbox to the board.

As far as teh rest of the crew once my wife gets time (works full time And school) she will put them on so we can see our pics. And again unless she knwos how someone will have to get them on for me. I am dumb to this shit.

Hummm....

I did hear of a sudden and unexplained beer shortage in the St. Pete area. Could this be the work of the Florida crew??? This is strong evidence that the Florida crew was, indeed, in the St. Pete area. However, I am still not convinced! Until I see actual visual evidence (i.e. pictures - preferably ones where the heads aren't cut off) then I am withholding judgement.

Serious question. Do you have to be a Platinum member in order to post pics? I recall there being a lot more picture posting in the past - 6 months ago.

- Screwball

don't you have to be a "platinum" member to post pics on this board??

if so, you can just set up a quick/dirty web site at geocities for free (if its still free, that is!) - they have some bandwidth limits, so if everyone tries to go there at once they might restrict the site.

I can do it for you non-html types if geocities is still free -- just email them to me:

[email protected]

otherwise I know someone who does hosting, but it might take a couple of days for that

ahh the computer illiterates... since im not a platinum member i cant post pics..... but i could just put them on my website with the pics from my contest and link it from there...
so if you want me to put them on my webpage and then upload them and give everyone a link ,i could do that...

email is [email protected] .. if you send it, try to do it quickly as im oging lifting in 30 minutes

Top Bottom