Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

St Pete

k1401

Just wanted to say GOOD LUCK to all you guys competing at the St Pete meet this weekend!

Seems like it may be one of the largest groups of "Elite" forum members lifting together in competition.

Once again GOOD LUCK BRO'S!!!!!!!!!!
Let us know how you all did! Pics would be great as well!

A Special GOOD LUCK to powerlifterjay! Smash that record!:fro:

Thanks for the "typeout" (similar to shoutout). Good luck to all board member competing this weekend. St. Pete will be Elited for sure.

The members of this board are an inspiration to me. Thanks to the board, and thanks to George Spellwin for making this board possible, and thanks to Heavywear for sponsoring this board.

I will be posting monday with a new record barring injury.

B.

Thanks guys, i appreciate it. This Board has alot of positive people on it which makes it my favorite. You can post on other boards with alot of bickering and controversy on it, but who the hell needs that shit. I surround myself with positive people and posititve attitudes. This board has that.

I will take some pics with my digital camera and the only thing i know how to do is send email pics. I dont know how to postthem. So i will get some pics and if someone can do it for me i will send them to you and you postthem.

Good luck Brian, in Oklahoma. You will do great, just fuckin get raged before you lift. Find the devil so he can posses you! That stat record will be smashed by you.

If i can get soem weight to my chest i will do decent. My problem is the decend not the lockout. So i am praying for a decent showing on my half. Like i said though either way big weight is gonna fly!

Thanks guys, i will keep you posted.

Top Bottom