Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ssalex is powerliftingusa

You might not be ssalex, we just figured you were by coming on here flamming people, just as he did, we all encourage each other on here, and help each other, regaurdless of the level the lifter is, or how big, or hard he is! You came on here, out of nowhere, asking advice, then flame these guys, and three guys that would crush your skull!!!! if you want to go flame, go somwhere else, thats all! everyone has the right to voice there opinion, true, but dont be negative!!! I dont see your pics anywhere!

musclehed275 said:
You might not be ssalex, we just figured you were by coming on here flamming people, just as he did, we all encourage each other on here, and help each other, regaurdless of the level the lifter is, or how big, or hard he is! You came on here, out of nowhere, asking advice, then flame these guys, and three guys that would crush your skull!!!! if you want to go flame, go somwhere else, thats all! everyone has the right to voice there opinion, true, but dont be negative!!! I dont see your pics anywhere!

I completely agree. I don't know how my name got dragged into that other thread...but I would appreciate it the next time you voice your opinion that you leave me out of it.

Or just lose the negative attitude. This is a support board where people support each other in a sport they all share. It is also a place where beginners learn the right way to do things. Comming in and being negative not only shines a bad light on you, it detracts away from the light enviroment that is essential for learning and sharing.

Guys......I think its a different person. Firstly, their posts sound very different to me. Secondly, one of the mods who shall remain nameless posted that they checked the IP addies......then the post got removed (I guess stating the rough location isn't allowed). The IP addies were different.

Top Bottom