Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the Squemish need not apply.......

Exodus

High End Bro
Platinum
me and my partner were doing the third leg day in our modified dc workout. for hams we did Zercher straight leg deadlifts.

WOW DID THOSE HURT!!!!!!!

i personally think i will really like this exercise, its a great workload applied to the hams, just like straight leg deads.

heres how it works:
for those of you who dont know what a zercher movement is here you go, you can do Zercher deadlift, zercher box squats, zercher squats, and zercher holds. you just do all of those movements listed while holding the bar infront of you with the nook in your arms when your biceps are curlel up.

but i have never heard straight leg zerchers, but i was stretching the other day and thought if i hold the bar like in zerchers, i would be able to stretch further down, and it worked, plus some amazing low back and ab work.

i did 185 for 5, then 115 for 20. whoa....... now on the set of 20 i didnt touch the weight to the floor, but man am i sore today.

maybe Adaus10 will tell you what he thinks about them, but i really think these are great, if your not squemish that is.

X

yeah it was great, my partner is not as flexible as me so he didnt touch it to the floor, but on my set of 20 i didnt either and its not any easier.

the funny thing is i learned of zerchers when in the offseason powerlifting, now im in precontest mode for my bodybuilding competition and i get the joy of explaining to everyone that only bodybuilds at the gym and where i work what the heck they are. its all good though. but man the hams are dead, but my forearms are bruised, i havent done them in a while. ouch.

X

Top Bottom