Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squatting vs. childbirth

Childbirth was much harder and more painful than the hardest set of squats I've ever done, but according to some of the guys on here that's just because I have a low pain threshold and I'm weaker. :)

any more info

and yeah childbirth is longer, but was the strongest pain in childbirth stronger than the strongest pain in squatting

BronzedGoddess said:
Childbirth was much harder and more painful than the hardest set of squats I've ever done, but according to some of the guys on here that's just because I have a low pain threshold and I'm weaker. :)

:FRlol: Smartass.

What about giving birth WHILE performing a max squat? That would probably be the most painful of all....

You might have something there.....I bet the straining would get the little sucker out quicker.....and you'd have a great incentive to keep doing reps (nothing's as bad as stopping a set when you have half a baby hanging out of you). And the kid would have the chance to appreciate the gym atmosphere at an early age.

Stryc-9 said:
What about giving birth WHILE performing a max squat? That would probably be the most painful of all....

There is no comparison

Stanknogger said:
any more info

and yeah childbirth is longer, but was the strongest pain in childbirth stronger than the strongest pain in squatting

The only thing I guess I could compare it to for y'all guys is.......Imagine getting kicked in the balls every 3-5 minutes :)

Now do ya think thats more painful than your hardest set of squats ever? Yes, I think so too............

Stanknogger said:
...Is squatting more or less painful than childbirth?... /QUOTE]

Here's how you can find out :devil:

Eat a huge amount of protein and fiber until you accumulate about 7 pounds worth (small size baby) in your bowel. Then take a dump, and see how it feels compared to squats. :eek2:

I think you'll find squats far preferable.

Top Bottom