Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squatting everyday with SR9009 workout log

muskate

High End Bro
Platinum
For the next month, I am going to squat every single day.

MhOy7hg.png

After finishing my most recent bodybuilding competition 3 weeks ago, I was looking for a new goal that was more performance based rather then physique based.
I asked myself "What could be the craziest workout program I could possibly put myself through" I kind of laughed and thought "I could trains legs everyday"
After I laughed it off, I stopped and thought. Bingo.

Here is a link to photos from my show 3 weeks ago for anyone who is curious -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/1-year-before-after-photos-52433.html

I was talking to @stevesmi about this and he suggested using sr9009 to help with my endurance during the program because obviously, squatting everyday is going to be very hard on both my cardiovascular and muscular system.

I am going to take 10mg of SR9009 with breakfast, 10mg with my pre workout meal and 10mg with my last meal of the day. I ordered the sr9009 from sarms1.com.

Monday June. 12, 2017

Today is day 1. I took 10mg SR9009 with breakfast. I am at the university all day and then I'm planning on hitting the gym around 5PM. I am going to take another 10mg of SR9009 with my pre workout meal and then the last 10mg with my last meal before bed.

This is what my workout tonight will look like -

87hAIMv.png

Sounds crazy, but this is how the good staff appears, so I am sure that no matter the final results of the experiment, it will be very interesting. In the worst of the cases, you will get some crazy quads like those of Tom Platz!

I have seen this type of program a while back designed by Cory Gregory and it looked insane! If you are able to get through this I will give you a lot of credit.

nothing wrong with squatting daily within reason

now going in there and strapping up the knees with 4 inches of tape and then squatting 500 pounds with bad form daily is stupid. but doing the type of squatting you are saying and training smart is totally fine and a great way to build up conditioning

i think lunges daily is good too

Tuesday June. 13, 2017

It's only day 2 of the program and it's already turning out to be a really interesting experiment. I trained immediately after breakfast today. I woke up and my legs were trashed. I haven't been that sore in a long time. I really didn't see how I was going to get through this workout but once I started warming up and getting the blood flowing, I was actually able to put up some decent squat numbers.

The key thing with squatting everyday is to warm up and cool down properly to remove the lactic acid build up.

This month is defiantly going to push myself to the max - both physically and mentally. I love it already.

swpJXc5.png

Wednesday June 14, 2017

Today is day 3. Yesterday I woke up brutally sore but this morning I woke up and my legs aren't that bad at all. A little tight but nothing unbearable by any means. I'm surprised. Maybe my body is getting used to the higher volume leg work?

I just finished having breakfast. I am going to let it digest for about an hour and then head to the gym. For breakfast I had -
1 can water packed tuna
3 whole eggs
100g oatmeal (dry weight)
1 grapefruit
100g frozen blueberries (I add it into my oatmeal to sweeten it)

This is today's workout -
0n53LVu.png

Thursday June 15, 2017

Today is day 4 and it has been an interesting experiment so far to say the least.

First thing - I woke up today and my legs weren't even slightly sore. I thought I would be crawling out of bed after squatting 3 days in a row but my leg's aren't sore at all. I have been sleeping a lot. I have been getting a solid 9 hours per night.

Second - I went into my workout today with pretty low blood sugars. I had Dave Palumbo booked on my podcast for 2PM so I planned my pre-workout meal accordingly. Dave was an hour late so I ate my pre-workout meal an hour later then I normally do. Even though my blood sugar was a little low, I had a really good workout and even hit a PR on front squats.

So far this workout program has really taught me that our body's are capable of a lot more then we give them credit.

This is what my workout looked like today -
kRgqiM9.png

Top Bottom