Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squatting everyday with SR9009 workout log

Friday June 16, 2017

Another really good workout today. My legs are no longer sore. I can't believe it. I have been stretching a good 20-30 minutes after each workout and sleeping a solid 8-9 hours each night but I really thought I would be sore from squatting everyday.

This is what my workout today looked like -
3QVwkyv.png

Saturday June 17, 2017

Another really good workout today. I trained right after breakfast.

This morning, I got up, had breakfast, was a guest on the mind and muscle podcast and then left for the gym immediately after. It worked pretty much perfect. The podcast was about an hour and I like to wait an hour after eating before leaving to the gym.

The podcast episode went really well. I'll post up the link once it's uploaded.

For breakfast today I had -
150g wild caught sole (cooked weight) with salsa on top
100g oatmeal (uncooked weight)
30g hemp seeds
1/2 cantaloupe
1 scoop greens powder

This was my workout today -
OCSiU46.png

Sunday June 18, 2017

So I have officially finished week 1 of the program. All in all I am really surprised. My legs really aren't that sore at all. There is a sort of 'lingering' soreness but it's not terrible by any means.

What's actually REALLY sore is my core. I.e. abs and lower back. I don't train with a weight belt so my core takes a real beating squatting everyday.

I am going to get some soft tissue work done tonight. I think this is a great program but it's really demanding on the body. I wouldn't recommend trying it unless you are devote a solid 8-9 hours to sleeping each night and 30-45 minutes of stretching after each workout.

This is what my workout looked like today -

r3pyHpO.png

Monday June 19, 2017

I am in awe. Today is Monday so I trained legs + chest. I hit a personal record on my flat bench. I really didn't think my body would respond this well to training legs everyday.

As great as this program is, I can start to feel it creeping up on me. I can tell my central nervous system is getting burnt out. I am also starting to get mentally burnt out. These are LONG workouts. When you add in all the warm ups, stretching afterwards etc. most of these workouts take me 2.5 hours. I probably will only do this program for 2 weeks, switch to a more maintainable 5 day per week program for a month and then go back to the squat everyday program for 2 weeks.

I think this program is great but you really need a lot of time to devote the amount of time needed to recover from how demanding these workouts are.

Tuesday June 20, 2017

Today was an interesting day to say the least. I went in to do my normal squat workout and just had nothing to give. I felt the signs of burn out coming on earlier and it finally really hit home.

One of the hardest things I have had to teach myself is the importance of periodizing your intensity. There is a time to push and there is a time to ease off and listen to your body. I didn't end up doing the squat workout and instead did a more traditional bodybuilding style back and arms workout.

I think this is a great intensity technique to shock the body but I think 1 week of squatting everyday is max. Anymore then that and it really drains your central nervous system.

I am going to go back to a more traditional bodybuilder split. This is what I am currently planning -

Day 1- Chest/ Bis
Day 2- Legs (volume)
Day 3- Back/ Tris
Day 4- Cardio/Abs 1 or completely off
Day 5- Legs (heavy)
Day 6-Shoulders/Traps/Arms
Day 7- Cardio/Abs 2 or completely off

Top Bottom