Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats vs Leg Press, interesting read

I agree with everyone posting on this thread! There is NO replacement for squats.

I do realize that everyone is different and different bodies respond differently but I have been around this stuff for a bit. I have never met anyone with great leg developement that doesn't (or at least didn't) squat.

Personally I have even experienced the difference myself. After too many years of it I no longer squat for the most part. Other then some light front squats from time to time. It's leg press for me by necessity. And it certainly shows in my leg size.

Good posts in here. I think more importantly is why someone would rather not do squats. 99% of the time its because they are hard as fuck! lol lazy shits

leg press will work the fibers (in the legs) the same in my opinion, but what squats will get you is full body work, core work, and a better carry over to most sports.

the major difference other than involving your core, is because it is more stressful on the body, you get a better hormone response to it.

if you are putting exogenous hormones in your body, then it doesnt matter so much. but if you are a natural lifter and dont incorporate squats or deads you are cheating yourself

Top Bottom