Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

squats only training

Jeff prince

guys do you think a person looking to loose weight can do squats about 4-5 times a week for weight loss purposes?
I heard squats are one the most complete exercises that exist, but Idk if your leg muscles will get killed, thanks.

If you want to lose weight you diet.
Squat every day is a bad idea for 99.9% of the people.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

it is actually a great way to destroy your knees and hips to be honest

i know a lot of people will argue otherwise but i have learned less is better as i've gotten older.

yes you will burn calories doing heavy compound lifts like squatting, but diet is going to be far more important

guys do you think a person looking to loose weight can do squats about 4-5 times a week for weight loss purposes?
I heard squats are one the most complete exercises that exist, but Idk if your leg muscles will get killed, thanks.

Diet first. Doing squats 4-5x a week isn't gonna cut it

If you were going to squat that much and your goal is fat loss I would recommend going pretty light. Keep the reps higher and short rest periods. Remember though that you can get the most results from simply cutting calories.

Too much of anything isn't good. Are squats a great exercise? Absolutely. Should you squat every day? No.

Besides - fat loss really come downs to diet. You can't out train a bad diet.

Top Bottom