Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats and Leg Presses

JWBurns

On leg days, my current routine has me doing squats first, then moving on to the leg press machine. Is this redundant?

Depends on the person, what might work for you might not work for other people.....I do a lot of super setting and sometimes (rarely) will do front squats and leg press back to back....if I was training heavy I wouldn't do both in the same W/O...

BTW, change that Goose to Goose O and add some cran with the Red Bull...

~EZ

Depends on the person, what might work for you might not work for other people.....I do a lot of super setting and sometimes (rarely) will do front squats and leg press back to back....if I was training heavy I wouldn't do both in the same W/O...

BTW, change that Goose to Goose O and add some cran with the Red Bull...

~EZ

Thanks bro

To cut the calories I've moved on to vodka and soda with two limes and a packet of Stevia

I've moved on to vodka and soda with two limes and a packet of Stevia

Bro that's the exact drink I always make..done with some sprite, funny to see someone else do this.

Btw, nothing wrong with leg presses after squats.

Leg presses after squats are fine. If you really want to hurt super set leg presses with walking lunges.

Top Bottom