x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Squats

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Squats within the Weight Training & Weight Lifting category.

Excerpt: i was reading that squats are the best strenght exercise, ok because squats release so much hormones during the workout and people say it will help improve strenght in other areas also, so i was wondering would it help gain muscle size in other areas also? sounds like it would, but i would some experts to answer...thanks also i would like thank everybody who has helped me..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Squats

Good Broly
    i was reading that squats are the best strenght exercise, ok because squats release so much hormones during the workout and people say it will help improve strenght in other areas also, so i was wondering would it help gain muscle size in other areas also?

sounds like it would, but i would some experts to answer...thanks

also i would like thank everybody who has helped me..

Amateur Bodybuilder
    strength in lower and upper back, your entire body has to support and balance 300+ lbs so definetly good for strength in the entire body. I don't think that it would really cause anything else besides the whole leg structure to grow.

the same could be said for deadlifts, many people swear that it can thicken your upper back and traps.

I don't think I really answered the Q, oh well.

Yes you will gain everywhere .Add deadlifts ,presses, rows ,dips and chins .

Originally posted by ssj-hawk:
    i was reading that squats are the best strenght exercise, ok because squats release so much hormones during the workout and people say it will help improve strenght in other areas also, so i was wondering would it help gain muscle size in other areas also?

sounds like it would, but i would some experts to answer...thanks

also i would like thank everybody who has helped me..