Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats!!!

StevenM23

Ok so I hate using the pad to do squats cause i feel like a douche , but dudes I'm so lean that it feels
Like the bar digs into my neck when i do them without the pad, am I doing them wrong or should I just go through the pain??

Keep doing them and you will gain enough size that it won't matter any more. So IMO id just push through it bro. Good luck.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

push through it.... it hurts everyone at first, but you'll get used to it. i hate it becuase it doesn't let you feel the amount of weight that is really on your back... that, and if you use it you better be wearing matching lipstick.

Make sure the bar isn't on your neck. You should have your traps pretty much fully pinched back and flexed and it should be on them. Being lean shouldn't so much be an issue. If you have paper thin traps, then you might have a problem.

Make sure the bar isn't on your neck. You should have your traps pretty much fully pinched back and flexed and it should be on them. Being lean shouldn't so much be an issue. If you have paper thin traps, then you might have a problem.

Took the words right out of my mouth!

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Ok so I hate using the pad to do squats cause i feel like a douche , but dudes I'm so lean that it feels
Like the bar digs into my neck when i do them without the pad, am I doing them wrong or should I just go through the pain??
im lean too. used to bruise on my lower neck .. takes time.
But the gym im going to now has these...
Manta_Ray_2.jpg

they are legit...

im lean too. used to bruise on my lower neck .. takes time.
But the gym im going to now has these...
Manta_Ray_2.jpg

they are legit...

Damn I need to get one of those , cause i know it's not my lack of traps , they stick half way up my neck haha, imma try some things people have said first and if it still hurts gonna have to just use a pad until i can do without ,

Top Bottom