Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squats!!!

Yeah haha , i made sure to bring my ass to the ground .. So much harder , I wish I woulda been doing these right for the last 2 years !! Crazy how many people at gym have no clue how to really do squats lol,

Yeah haha , i made sure to bring my ass to the ground .. So much harder , I wish I woulda been doing these right for the last 2 years !! Crazy how many people at gym have no clue how to really do squats lol,

INSANE!!!! I have a back back and i Couldn't imagine how bad the younger guys back will be in 10 years.

Yeah buddy , my back is bad too !! couple years of doing workouts with bad form puts you in rough shape , and most personal trainers are skinny dudes who really don't know much at all

Yeah buddy , my back is bad too !! couple years of doing workouts with bad form puts you in rough shape , and most personal trainers are skinny dudes who really don't know much at all
Bad training, Motorcycle wrecks and getting old hurt my back
LOL.. So so right on the trainers.!
I do squats, but mix in more leg press's and lunges to prevent my back from going out.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Yeah man me too , love the leg presses now , no back movement , I hate not doing DLs though so I do them anyway lol, maybe my back will heal on it's on if it gets stronger ? Haha wishful thinking !!

Yeah man me too , love the leg presses now , no back movement , I hate not doing DLs though so I do them anyway lol, maybe my back will heal on it's on if it gets stronger ? Haha wishful thinking !!
As long as your balanced it should get better bro. Not heal, but reduce the pain to sporratic and way less frequent locks (if you get them).
I do tons of DL's for the erectors to stable the lower spine. Then I make sure to do heavy abs/obliques to counter balance the bigger and tigher erectors pulling back more.
Was having lockups every week or 2 before upping my DL count. Haven't had one in 5+ months now :)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

That's because most personal trainers aren't bodybuilders. If you ever notice the people they train are mostly just old and fat that need to lose weight so they've got most of them doing hiit, well in my gym at least. I was watching one of the trainers show someone how to squat the other day and wanted to go over there and be like NA bro that's not how you do it....you do it like this. Lol:D

That's because most personal trainers aren't bodybuilders. If you ever notice the people they train are mostly just old and fat that need to lose weight so they've got most of them doing hiit, well in my gym at least. I was watching one of the trainers show someone how to squat the other day and wanted to go over there and be like NA bro that's not how you do it....you do it like this. Lol:D

you are exactly right... most PT's are just salesman... atleast the ones in the franchise gyms around the country. worst thing you can do is give one your number

now the top tier PT's that train actors and pro athletes actually know their stuff.

you are exactly right... most PT's are just salesman... atleast the ones in the franchise gyms around the country. worst thing you can do is give one your number

now the top tier PT's that train actors and pro athletes actually know their stuff.
yeah I always wondered how they got in such good shape for their movies so quick...then I realized it was a combination of the best trainers in the world and aas lol

Top Bottom