Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squating problems

kieran a

Latley when i do squats i get a burning just below my stomach on my left side. In my pelvis it feels like but at the front.
Anything over 90 kg. This is also not a weight I struggle with or even really use. Maybe a quick 10 blast after a warm up. But this pain is like someone putting something hot on you. It starts to burn then after 2 more reps its leaves me uncontrollable. I have to throw the weight and itch it.. Like a itch you just cant ignore.

I cant work out what this is. Any one had this ?

Yeah sounds like either a hernia about to develop or your hip flexor is stressed for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like a hernia. Go to your doctor or a good sports therapist and get it properly checked out immediately.

Don't take this lightly. You can easily turn a mild hernia into a serious one by training with it.

So i been to the docs for him to have a poke and he cant feel, see anything. So before he does tests, what ever they are he told me to go on a exercise bike for 5 min before squatting. As my job requiers me to sit for long period if time, there is a small muscle that shrinks up there. That takes a lot of strain. I cant remember what he said they were. Fit something.
So will try that friday and we will see. Hope is ok but i wouldnt mind him doing a blood test on me so i can see for free lol

Top Bottom