Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat tutorial

Yeah me too lol, nice , I wonder how my gym will feel about me slamming weights hahaha
if it's a problem get a membership somewhere else....that happened to me at planet fitness, I was militaty pressing and the chic came up to me like "I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you can't do that here"...I looked at her like she was retarded. How you gonna tell someone they can't exercise in the gym?:confused: Needless to say I was at Gold's the next day lol

Oh and my log is up too if you wanna check that out

Ok buddy cool,yeah I'm at planet fitness hahaha, great gym , always bars for squats open , just weird crowd there lol, I don't think they'll mind, no chalk allowed there though , gonna suck when i get higher up in weights , gym switch coming up lol
, I'll check log out

Ok buddy cool,yeah I'm at planet fitness hahaha, great gym , always bars for squats open , just weird crowd there lol, I don't think they'll mind, no chalk allowed there though , gonna suck when i get higher up in weights , gym switch coming up lol
, I'll check log out
yeah they'll be giving you a hard time for sure with the deadlifts...they don't like people that wanna put in any real work lol

Slackers lol, all the workers are so out of shape there lol, expect for one woman who turned her boobs into pecs hahah

Top Bottom