Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat Failure....

midlifecrisis said:
that must've been hilarious!
I wish we had video of some of these stories
It was quite scary actually, the sound of the weights combined with the sound of his head thumping on the wall scared everyone around. Luckily the guy got up and only looked a little dazed.

i dropped 315...(this was when i was a complete idiot and didnt even do squats right... went down like 3 inches...) i fell straight down... my legs gave out...good thing it was on the power rack or i wulda had 315 sitting on a pancake of my body

FistOfCain said:
It was quite scary actually, the sound of the weights combined with the sound of his head thumping on the wall scared everyone around. Luckily the guy got up and only looked a little dazed.

oh, guess not that funny then :(

for those of you without a rack to squat in, you can always do heavy front squats.. very easy to dump without injury. elbows down, hop back, the weight falls and you're a couple of feet away from it. still gonna crash like hell though.

I am tryin to get up there in weight for front squats---but the most I can hold right now is 225---my core just isn't strong enough for anything more----

Top Bottom