Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squat! 425X12 ..no belt no wraps

Deepsquat

Squat! 425X12 ..no belt no wraps

damn near fuctin killed me ,barely got the bar back to the rack! ..Was a bit dissapointed as I was shooting for 15-20...but what the hel ...I usually don't go over 6 reps on squat sets for the last 5 years or so . I found that my thighs grew on the lower reps but I didn't have to go into cardio failure!
But I just started Doggcrapps HIT style training and he wants higher reps for the thighs ...so I will be laying on the floor after every time I squat for a while!:D

Holy crap, that's damn impressive!!!

I am starting DoggCrap style routine tomarrow. I hope that I can someday get to where you are! Keep up the crazy success!

-Fatty

with belt and wraps I have done 520X3 2 weeks ago did 475x6 no belt or wraps right now I think 550 with belt and wraps would be possible ...only trouble is I broke my belt a couple of months ago, so I have been working my self up to the heavier shit without it ......and what good are wraps if you can't belt up!

great set bro

Is there any way you can post a video of your next workout?
It'd be great to see and awsome motivation.

Top Bottom