Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sprinting Vs Long Distance Running for weight loss

V Diesel

like thet tytle says boys, what could be the best and fastest way to lose weigth? obviously dieting , thank you.

Both are use full for fat loss looks their primary energy source long distance cardio use your fat as a fuel and Hiit use your primary energy source from glucose so .....

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

Both are use full for fat loss looks their primary energy source long distance cardio use your fat as a fuel and Hiit use your primary energy source from glucose so .....

Put in your training split

even when i was an endurance athlete my diet was 100% on point.. if anything it has to be MORE on point because you can't run long distance eating trash, you will just get sick

diet is #1. you can't exercise your way to fat loss. americans exercise way more than any other country and we keep getting fatter.

If your only goal is to lose weight you can incorporate both. You can can have long session and sprints during the week. Your heart thanks you.

The goal of cardio is simply to burn calories. I wouldn't over think it. Do whichever you prefer or mix it up to keep it interesting

Both will help. It is a personal preference. For me, I enjoy slower paced long distances. It helps me clear my mind and enjoy the scenery.

Top Bottom