Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sprained ankle

donnie

i was running and sprained my ankle this was back the first of june. and it still hasn't healed i was wondering how long sprains last.I can walk pretty good but if i turn it side to side it hurts and its a little swolin:mad:

Months man! I sprained mine once. Had a huge bruies that ran the little toe all the way to my heel. Be sure to stretch really good every day to keep your range of motion. I still cant bend my right heal as well as my left. Scar tissue? I don't know I'm pretty sure I had something going on with the tendons in there also. Just take it easy. It will get better!

i sprained mine last year, was all swollen and in constant pain for about 3 weeks, wasn't able to run much for other month or so, hurt a hell of a lot :bawling:

sprained ankles ... thats what i am good at... well i once even tore my legiments (i think thats what they were called) after that i kept spraining my ankles ... first it was my right ankle and it took about 3 years for it to recover to its full strength... i sprained it really bad a few times more...

and about 2 years ago i sprained my left ankle and they had to put it in a cast for a month... but i heard that putting it in a cast may even make it even weaker than before .. some doctors prefer it some don't ...

just try not to sprain it for a while and be carefull with it ... when you think it has just healed you can sprain it pretty easily like me ..

Top Bottom