Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SPONSOR B Fold at National Strongman!

CrimsonKing

As a lot of you know B Fold the Truth (aka Clint Darden) a fellow longtime EF member has won his spot to compete at the NATIONAL strongman competition in Saint Louis this October 5 - http://www.nastrongman.com/forms/nassstlouis.html

Bfold has been an excellent resource to all of us on the board with boundless info and experience with his Westside / strongman training techniques. Including his ‘innovative’ home gym setup! I’m sure a lot of you like me have found his work inspiring and helpful as I have.

Well, now it is time for us to show Bfold how much we appreciate him and his contribution to the EF board! In order to go to the nationals (and win!) he needs sponsors(read $$) to defray the cost of entering the contest as well as travel, lodging, food, etc.

To date, Clint has been unsuccessful in raising corporate sponsors (GEORGE!?). So I had the idea of running a ground swell sponsorship drive for Bfold. He needs to raise only $1K to cover the whole deal so I’m certain that if only a fraction of the folks on this board contribute $20 a piece he would get to his goal.

To boot, if this sponsorship is successful I will have a shirt made with all of the contributing EF usernames for Bfold to wear the day of the show!

I’m in for $20, why not you?

Paypall to [email protected]

Last edited:
have him post his paypal here once he gets back online - I saw him compete and he is the nicest guy, I'll help out in any way I can.l

i'm actually providing clothes for this i think :) let corporate saint take over!!!

I don't know what else to say but thank you...and all of this has brought a lot of emotion and thanks to me...

B True

I am in. I will also fax him over some homade beef stew! :D

get the paypall up!!!!

Top Bottom