Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spondylolytic spondylolisthesis

I'm telling you right now don't go to him he is trying t scare you and your parents into coming back to him every week go to a real doctor an orthopedic surgeon would be your best bet and talk to him 90% sure the ortho will till you the chiropractor is a dick head and doesn't know what he is talking about

the only thing is i have to convince my mom to take me to an orthopedic -_- she will be stubborn about it and start saying you dont need it the chiro said this he is a docotr he knows what hes talking about :( but yea man thanks for all your advice so far

Show her this no one should go to a chiro I think they make things worse and are NOT doctors they are a joke he will make u worse

Show her this no one should go to a chiro I think they make things worse and are NOT doctors they are a joke he will make u worse

okay will do thank you for all the help !! also i will update if you want on if i go to ortho or not and what he says anyways cheers man

Top Bottom