Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Splitting quads/hams up

Sure I'll switch sl deads between back and leg days depending on what else is going on and what I did for the past few days. It isn't really that big a deal, the main thing is that your muscles are ready to go and get stressed.

Whatever you do, just lift big weight. Train to go all out and don't worry about minor details and you will see progress.

anyone do it? I'm just trying to add some more mass and change things up.

I do it. Instead of 5sets of back squats and 5 sets of front squats i can now do 10 of each per session Gives you more time to really concentrate on the area. Its also not as time consuming so I work on other lagging lagging body parts twice a week..

I also dont get really bad DOMS after doing legs anymore because that was starting to hinder work

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I've been doing this for a few years @ least.....and I always have a few days in between quads & hams

It seems like leg growth has always been a big challenge for me so I split hams and quads about two years ago. If I went all out on squats, there wasn't much left in the tank for hams and vice versa. After a few months my hams were more noticeable from a side view of my leg and my squat strength went up as well. A great idea if you can manage it in your split with regard to time.

Top Bottom