Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Split work out or not?

pinkbunny55

Ok I have read everything from 3 hours in the gym a day, to over an hour is a bad plan.
I used to do 45 mins to an hour cardio in the morning then weights for an hour and a half in the afternoon followed by 30 more mins of cardio for 4 days a week.
I read this somewhere that it is a good idea so you get more gym time.
Now I read that it should be no more than an hour in the gym lifting and include cardio.

Now I am cutting, but I will do a cycle of building soon, so please help with all the confusion.

Is one hour enough if you do supersets, with 1 min between sets?? One body part per week on a 4 days a week cycle. This takes me about 45 mins in the gym then I do cardio. I dont know if that is enough??

Bunny

"This is who we are"

It depends on a lot of factors. Some guys can spend hours in the gym and come out huge. Others do this and are overtraining. If you're a genetic freak with huge muscle-building potential, then everything you do in the gym is right. If you're a hardgainer, then you have to take an altogether different approach.

Either way, it's good to limit the time you spend in the gym in each workout simply because the sooner you get out, the sooner your muscles can start recovering. If you're building, you should limit cardio and stick with the weights.

Top Bottom