Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Split question

It seems that the current trend is to train chest, arms, and back once a week. What is the consensus on this? I like to train each body part twice a week (at least 2 days rest between) but would it be more beneficial to only train each body part once a week? Thanks for the input.

You can train 2x a week if you want. It's up to you to determine your recovery rates bro.

i use to do each body part twice a week, but i increased my sets and reps. and well its too much now, ive gotten better results as well from training a body part only once a week.

~WizKid :kaioken:

Don't get locked into a particular routine, MIX IT UP. Train every bodypart twice a week for few months until you feel your losing your gains and become tired. Then change routines and maybe train 1X week. Like the saying goes "variety is the spice of life" - remember this when you train.

Then follow a powerlifting routine for a couple of months to increase strength and thickness.

There are no set rules - you make it up as you go.

Top Bottom